For the people who now know me, yes I have been using Remember as my daily driver for writing notes!

But I now have a new Passport after discovering I had a faulty device. I haven't restored my data from my old device (frankly I don't want to in case problems reappear) but I would like my notes in Remember to be on my new device.

The same way your notes on Notes on iOS would be on all of your iOS devices. I haven't used Blend primarily for the reason my old Passport switched itself off randomly...

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 05:26 AM
    For the people who now know me, yes I have been using Remember as my daily driver for writing notes!

But I now have a new Passport after discovering I had a faulty device. I haven't restored my data from my old device (frankly I don't want to in case problems reappear) but I would like my notes in Remember to be on my new device.

The same way your notes on Notes on iOS would be on all of your iOS devices. I haven't used Blend primarily for the reason my old Passport switched itself off randomly...

Posted via CB10
    I had a similar situation, opting rather to avoid restoring, for the same reason as you. Also using Remember. I couldn't find any way to easily transfer the Remember contents from my old device (Z10) to my new one (Z30) - not all at once at any rate.

In the end, I used NFC sharing. That way the old device Remember content ends up as Remember content on the new device. Only thing is, you have to share the notes one by one - you can't just "select all" and share. Also, If I recall correctly, Remember defaults to a "Tasks" view, so when you save the notes on your new device, you have to make sure they go to the "Notes" folder. It's a bit of a mission, but it can be done.

I don't believe Blend works for Remember content.

Edit : I just re-read your post and I may have misunderstood what you had to say, and incorrectly assumed your old device was still available and working. If that is the case, then my suggested method will work. If you are looking for a sync-type operation, using BBLink backup data on your PC, I think you're out of luck. During BBLink backup, the Remember contents are bundled together with other stuff (Settings and something else), and they aren't individually accessible for restore.

Perhaps someone else cleverer than me can provide some input.
    Last edited by BMCruiser; 03-26-15 at 07:01 AM.
    03-26-15 06:48 AM
    When your previous device was still available, you could use Ultimate Backup app appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/39592932, which is able to backup /restore various parts of the data, Remember as well.
    So I can only think of following convoluted process:

1) Restore your data from backup to new Passport
    2) Using ultimate backup backup Remember
    3) factory reset you passport
    4) restore back only Remember using ultimate backup

Caveat : I use Ultimate Backup but never restored Remember, so couldn't vouch for it in 100%

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 07:21 AM