anyone remember Fixmo's utils for BB7? in particular, there was one that would use cell towers to memorize where your saved WiFi locations were, and would automagically turn WiFi off & on when you left/entered the geographic areas... awesome for not wasting battery power on WiFi when you didn't need/want it.

is there anything like that available for BB10? as i recall, i got that tool suite during one of BB's giveaways on BBW, so, a free utility would of course be preferable... but i'd even pay a couple bucks for that useful a tool (and i pretty much categorically refuse to pay for apps).

anyone?

anyone?

bueller?
    03-21-14 10:57 AM
    I just posted something about Smart Wi-Fi - which does the same thing about turning your wifi on and off. But I remember what you're posting about. It had a took to undelete sms messages that were accidently erased.

So many things I could do with my 9810 that I can't now. Like selective call blocking.

I'm emailing the makers of smart wifi asking if they will make a bb10 version. I'll let you know if I get a reply.

Posted via CB10
    emrys01 likes this.
    03-21-14 11:09 AM
    I'm emailing the makers of smart wifi asking if they will make a bb10 version. I'll let you know if I get a reply.

Posted via CB10
    So i take it you never got a response....?
    08-01-14 01:09 PM
    PowerTools + OnLocation should act like a very close replacement.
    08-01-14 02:05 PM