Every time my internet connection fails, or when I switch from mobile network to wifi, or something else like flightmode, I immediately receive a few notifications of LiveChat (converted from android) that the connection to the server is lost and it will try to reconnect again.

That's no problem, except that it vibrates twice at each notification.. I already disabled vibration for the LiveChat app. And if I entirely disable all notifications for that app, it still vibrates on a sudden connection hitch.

Is this because it's an android converted app?
    11-20-13 08:19 AM
    Every time my internet connection fails, or when I switch from mobile network to wifi, or something else like flightmode, I immediately receive a few notifications of LiveChat (converted from android) that the connection to the server is lost and it will try to reconnect again.

That's no problem, except that it vibrates twice at each notification.. I already disabled vibration for the LiveChat app. And if I entirely disable all notifications for that app, it still vibrates on a sudden connection hitch.

Is this because it's an android converted app?
    If available, it will be under notifications from settings menu, scroll down and see if app is listed.

BlackBerry Since 2006. BB Z10,10.2 Official. Rogers Halifax, NS
    11-20-13 08:26 AM
    As this is an android port app that you had to 'sideload' then I will move you to the right area, however, do tell. Is this the latest version? what OS are you running?
    11-20-13 08:29 AM
    The app is listed, but turning off the vibration, or just all notifications for that app, doesn't have any effect. But I just tested, the normal notifications also come through with vibration although set otherwise. So I guess the app notifications can't be set, although listed.

It's the latest version from apk2bar:
    http://apk2bar.org/bar/0f/39/166577/...hat_v2.0.5.bar

Using a Q5 - OS 10.2.0.424
    11-20-13 08:34 AM
    The app is listed, but turning off the vibration, or just all notifications for that app, doesn't have any effect. But I just tested, the normal notifications also come through with vibration although set otherwise. So I guess the app notifications can't be set, although listed.
    Use the information from this thread to shutoff the notifications in your program or any other Android program that you might want to supress.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...1047-a-836285/
    11-20-13 08:39 AM
    Use the information from this thread to shutoff the notifications in your program or any other Android program that you might want to supress.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...1047-a-836285/
    Works, thanks! The app now uses blackberry's notification settings.
    11-20-13 10:29 AM