Edit: Never mind, I just realized that this isn't the right software. Apparently Googling "BlackBerry Blend" links you to the old BB7 software. Either way, I got it all working now.

Seriously, just installed it to try and use Blend only for it to, literally, mess everything up.

Before I had just the drivers installed so I could access my Classics memory/storage and it worked perfectly. No issues ever.

Now I install the Desktop Software and all of a sudden guess whose phone is no longer recognized? Guess what desktop software freezes when I try connecting via Bluetooth? Guess what desktop software seemingly never get's better and has been crap since it released?

This is maddening. What's the problem with this software and why does it never seem to work properly? Any tips on what I can do other than just giving up and uninstalling it?
    Last edited by AndroidVageta; 04-21-16 at 12:23 AM.
    04-21-16 12:01 AM
    Seriously, just installed it to try and use Blend only for it to, literally, mess everything up.

Before I had just the drivers installed so I could access my Classics memory/storage and it worked perfectly. No issues ever.

Now I install the Desktop Software and all of a sudden guess whose phone is no longer recognized? Guess what desktop software freezes when I try connecting via Bluetooth? Guess what desktop software seemingly never get's better and has been crap since it released?

This is maddening. What's the problem with this software and why does it never seem to work properly? Any tips on what I can do other than just giving up and uninstalling it?
    it works for everyone else ,you might want to uninstall and install again everything
    04-21-16 12:07 AM
    it works for everyone else ,you might want to uninstall and install again everything
    Read edit. Works fine, it was just the wrong version.
    04-21-16 12:24 AM