 Q10
    08-05-15 09:27 PM
    Google "sachesi 2.0.2"
    https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases
    Jamaa likes this.
    08-05-15 09:53 PM
    Thank you!

Found it.

I have windows vista. Do you know which version is compatible with it?

 Q10
    08-05-15 09:57 PM
    Try this link and click on External Mirror 1. It looks like it will auto-detect which version is on your PC.
    Sachesi Download -
    08-05-15 11:33 PM
    Downloaded sachesi and unzipped it.

Which file am I supposed to load/install sachesi to my PC?

I've tried watching videos on youtube and none of it makes any sense. All instructions i've come across seem muddled and do not detail specific steps in getting this done.

Perhaps this is why more people are afraid to use an autoloader to install a new OS onto their phones?

 Q10
    08-06-15 04:11 PM
    The file you want to open is the executable file called Sachesi.exe (It will appear as a application called "Sachesi" if you don't show file extensions).

I have a technical background, but I'm always careful to read the instructions and make sure I understand what needs to be done before I proceed. Of course, when you're not familiar with any of it, it's gong to be more challenging.

All my installations and upgrades have worked as expected, even if I've run into a few snags along the way. I sometimes wonder wonder about the people who complain they upgraded and are now having problems.
    08-06-15 04:42 PM
    Totally agree with you.

I have been in the PC field for many years as a PC consultant and worked for one of the larger computer companies that trades their stock so working with computers is not new to me either.

From my experience trying to download the blitz application yesterday was frustrating as hell. Most times it would not complete the download and had to keep retrying until I was able to get the full 2+ gb file.

I can also see why many people have difficulty and complain about various issues and I suspect that it's because of the muddled and incomplete instructions everywhere on this site.

Even the youtube vids and instructions by the sachesi developer are not complete.

 Q10
    08-06-15 04:58 PM
    I do not see an exe file in any of these sachesi folders.

Another thing is why do I see an android file within?

 Q10
    08-06-15 05:02 PM
    The file I downloaded was called Sachesi2-RC-Windows.zip. I right-clicked on it and chose Extract here.
    I've attached a screenshot of my Sachesi2-RC-Windows folder.
    Attached Thumbnails Anyone have a direct link for sachesi 2.02?-sachesi2-rc-windows-screenshot.jpg  
    08-06-15 05:10 PM
    Yep, not a single exe file like yours in the 2.0.2 file that I downloaded on the github site.

I just downloaded the RC one and after extraction, I do see the exe file you show above.

 Q10
    08-06-15 05:42 PM
    Hard NOT to be offensive, but why would anyone, especially a computer consultant, be running Windows Vista? Only thing worse was Windows ME (aka Mistaken Edition).

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2239
    Jamaa likes this.
    08-06-15 09:58 PM
    Hard NOT to be offensive, but why would anyone, especially a computer consultant, be running Windows Vista? Only thing worse was Windows ME (aka Mistaken Edition).

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2239
    Lol, good point.

I should have clarified

When I left the PC business 15 years ago, I never looked back.

I do have a newer PC with windows 8 in it and when I have time, i'll be transferring all my files from my current Vista unit to it. Just not looking forward to all the incompatibility issues i'll be dealing with.

 Q10
    08-06-15 10:21 PM
    Lol, good point.

I should have clarified

When I left the PC business 15 years ago, I never looked back.

I do have a newer PC with windows 8 in it and when I have time, i'll be transferring all my files from my current Vista unit to it. Just not looking forward to all the incompatibility issues i'll be dealing with.

Q10
    Why not upgrade the Vista machine to Windows 7 and the 8 machine to 10 ( since Win 7 is just fine as it is and 10.0 is pretty much what 8.2 should have been)?
    08-07-15 12:12 AM