12-08-14 12:10 PM
54 123
tools
    Seems this thread touched a few sore spots for some sticker lovers.(sarcasm.. accepted), I was just asking if anyone shared my view or was I alone in these thoughts. Relax.

My BP was below average at time of reply. Am relaxed. However.. being "tired" or sick of stickers would be a form of not being relaxed.

If you don't share my opinion, you don't need to post a reply.
    Now...that would contradict your post now wouldn't it? I bought Frozen stickers because that chick is hot. and WWE and Popeye for nostalgic reasons (I'm old). After that I realized I don't need them. But I'm not crying that I paid for them or that someone else out there is buying them still.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 12:21 AM
    my only grouse with stickers is that a large chunk of the free packs are regional and most of the others are paid...if the BBM group wants to push stickers, they need to remove the regional block so all stickers will be available everywhere and a higher number of free packs will encourage more people to get into the groove of using stickers
    12-08-14 12:53 AM
    Maybe I'm in the minority but I'm a business BlackBerry user (and I'm guessing the majority of their market share is the same) and have absolutely zero use for stickers. Are they trying to draw the young crowd over with such a meaningless feature? Is this something people actually use? Or am I just a curmudgeon?
    What's a curmudgeon?

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 01:17 AM
    Deleted
    12-08-14 12:10 PM
54 123