i have recently noticed that on my q10 which is on the latest official version OS. randomly, when i open a text msg it appears blank and i am not able to send a text or view the thread of texts. this has also happened in the phone app, and it disables all the buttons in the phone app like clicking numbers, call etc.

what is this ?
    01-21-14 12:03 AM
    My text messages are also blank sometimes when I open them. And sometimes the receiver gets duplicates of every message. Not sure why!

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 12:47 AM
    My text messages are also blank sometimes when I open them. And sometimes the receiver gets duplicates of every message. Not sure why!

Posted via CB10
    the same thing happens with the phone app. and when it happens it freezes the entire phone on the screen its at.. anyone know what the hell is causing this?
    01-21-14 05:50 PM
    Were you going to call someone that you shouldn't, or perhaps text someone some naughty pictures? Maybe the parental controls are set to "Best Behaviour". Lol, I kid. Just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

But seriously, I had the same issue on my Z10, but it turned out to be a case of me thinking it was ok to just unplug my phone from my laptop without "properly ejecting the device", just once. That message seems so smug now in hindsight. Mainly because it was right.

I like BB10...and that's all that matters to me.
    01-21-14 10:16 PM