I just updated to 10.3.3 yesterday & haven't had any trouble with the HUB. I've read that Nemory's Face10 app is the culprit. I had it but deleted it before upgrading. I don't think I'm going to put it back on because I'm not a big Facebook user anyway.

Posted via CB10 with my awesome  Z30 STA100-5/10.3.2.2876 on T-Mobile USA who keeps disrupting & improving the wireless industry (but I'm not a supporter of the new T-Mobile One plan).
    12-10-16 03:55 PM
    Here's the Latest experience with my Passport, well my three Passports,
    1. Passport One used Autoloader, This messed up my contacts and my Calendar and deleted all my downloaded apps.
    BB Link Will Not Work Properly or Function Totally Takes forever to reconize the phone, it will show pictures and you can drag and drop on
    on Desktop, You can sync Calendar and Contacts, problem with that why, when all messed up and missing Events on Calendar.

2. Passport Two and Three where Updated via AT&T carrier, NO LOSS of or mess of Contacts, Calendar or Apps or anything else.
    BB Link Will Not Work Properly or Function Totally Takes forever to recognize the phone, it will show pictures and you can drag and drop on
    on Desktop, You can sync Calendar and Contacts, problem with that why do it, they are messed up and missing Events on Calendar etc.

3. The BB Link Will Not Back Up or Restore Period your BB10.3.3.????

You may have similar or different experience however I don't recommend the Autoloader. Use the Carrier your on or wait until you can.
    IF you use the Autoloader, Use a Third Party Backup Restore App from Blackberry World before you update.
    I used XBac app, after much reviews found it to be the best and highest rated by thousands of BB user's.. It will cost you 3.99, but tell me how much would you spend to put your contacts and calendar and everything else.. How much is your time worth.. I spent over 5 hours on the one Passport having used the Autoloader and had to go thru a lot to put the Contacts and Calendar back on the updated Autoloader version. The XBac app was a life saver for the other two Passports.
    Read my Earlier post here on what I had to do to rescue the Autoloaded Passport..
    Just wanted to share a few words to the wise and my experience.. if I can be of more help or yourself likewise care to share back. I'm all ears..
    Regards,
    R
    12-11-16 09:59 AM
    Here's the Latest experience with my Passport, well ........

Regards,
    R
    The lesson learned here is DO NOT USE an AUTOLOADER if you do not want to lose all your contacts. An AUTOLOADER will wipe your phone clean. Also, Win 10 is not fully compatible with BlackBerry link.

Tadaa!

 Q10 SQN100-5/10.3.3.2049 T-Mobile with Wi-Fi calling
    12-11-16 04:36 PM
    Yes, spot on, However even with the Update coming from the Carrier, the update and Blackberry Link are not working with each other. A two edged sword no matter which way you turn.. I call it Half Baked way to do things.. Left hand not talking to the Right Hand.. since Z10 BB Os from four plus years ago.. this is one reason BB has lost the leadership role in the North American market.. Particularly as one travels all over the USofA, when a person see's a BB, they say what's that?, and say thought BB was out of business. Says alot for the improper handling of BB and Half Baked Ops.. Yes, like so many I'm a diehard, like Sears sold Die Hard Batteries.. Now look where Sears is headed..
    But I do love my BB, Z10-Z30 to three Passports and added a Priv the other week. There is hope.. Not sure I will live that long..
    Merry Christmas, Holidays and New Years! To All, especially the other BB addicts.
    Regards
    12-11-16 07:07 PM
29 12