So at first everything was going well, but now, maybe a week after update now sometimes the hub won't show the names anymore, just the phone numbers (for SMS) and opening them wouldn't show anything, I restarted the phone and that went away, but now it won't let me send anything, the last message is stuck with the clock icon and I type a new message and press enter and nothing... I'm going to restart again, sure it'll "fix" it for the time being, but probably will have some other issue after that. Anyone else experience this or something similar after the update??

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-08-16 08:33 AM
    Yes, if you search you'll see many are having issues with both the new BB10 HUB and the new Android HUB. That said, others don't have those problems.... might consider wiping your phone.
    12-08-16 09:30 AM
    No issues here, though I did wipe and restore for other reasons (art problems since 3.2)

Posted via CB10
    12-08-16 09:33 AM
    I'm having issues with general sluggishness and app hang-ups across the board. I posted about this a few days ago but my post was more geared toward the browser lag.

But now I'm finding there are many issues. My camera wasn't saving the pics, difficulty cut and pasting, apps not working, and intermittent hang-ups across the board.

As an avid BlackBerry user for years and years, and advocate for BB10, I think this is the nail in the coffin.

I've ordered a cheap android from Alibaba (Redmi Note 3 Pro) and I'll try that out for a while. I'll see if I can used to android.

But No way I'm buying another BlackBerry. Especially fake Android-berry.
    DEV560 likes this.
    12-08-16 09:38 AM
    Hub definitely doing the same thing for me. Numbers go blank or it starts to flicker and show blank. This update had a few improvements but I'm starting to see more bugs then fixes. And the android runtime starts over now everytime I open an android app. Kind of annoying to sit there and wait for the runtime to restart just to open an app. With that said, whenever it does come up, my android apps do run a lot smoother then before. Kind of have mixed feelings on this update

Posted via CB10
    12-08-16 10:13 AM
    I have blames removed from my call list
    , video players act funny when played from websites.
    The call app doesn't work properly, and calling in itself is more laggy the usual.::

WiFi calling messes with the text messaging

Overall, this has bugs in it

No Shade Just Light!!! Silver Passport 10.3.2.2639
    12-08-16 10:47 AM
    So many complaint, it is surprise to see that they never validated the reliability before release the most waited update.
    12-08-16 11:00 AM
    As this update was mainly for security features, BlackBerry probably assumed people would wipe their phones fully before updating.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-16 11:18 AM
    I restarted the phone again, and so far the problem(s) are gone. Hopefully it stays this way. I do remember that before after an update it would take a few restarts for it to kind of work properly or something like that...

12-08-16 11:55 AM
    So far, my battery life has improved, most apps open quicker, browser seems faster and probably the most unexpected and most pleasing of all, my radio reception has greatly improved. I haven't been able to get a signal in the lower level of my house in over a year, after update, I know can get an LTE signal. Having no issues with HUB, works as before. Passport is 2 years old and did a non-destructive update using Sachesi while in airplane mode.
    12-08-16 12:04 PM
    So far, my battery life has improved, most apps open quicker, browser seems faster and probably the most unexpected and most pleasing of all, my radio reception has greatly improved. I haven't been able to get a signal in the lower level of my house in over a year, after update, I know can get an LTE signal. Having no issues with HUB, works as before. Passport is 2 years old and did a non-destructive update using Sachesi while in airplane mode.
    Yes, I am having those benefits as well. Apps, even Android apps, seem to load and even shut down faster. I mean, it's always gone away right away, but if you go to the app icon it would gray out until it's ready to be launched again, I've noticed that it does this for a shorter time now...

I just hope this restart gets rid of the hub problems once and for all. It's like the 3rd restart after the update due to odd issues.

12-08-16 12:22 PM
    Those that have hub issues did you do a restore. I had lots of hub issues flickering and going blank on both q10 and classic. Did a reset and no restoring and all is fine.

BlackBerry = word substitution
    12-08-16 10:23 PM
    I Un-installed Face10, updated virus app, swept phone, found 66 infections in droid folder, cleaned, re-booted and then redid face10. Everything is fine now.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 03:37 AM
    I have the hub delay issues, and now when downloading documents, it hangs and says it can't download. When I reopen the message, it says it did download.
    BlackBerry, this update sucks.
    And so now besides deleting F10 and restarting a bunch of times everyone's grand solution is to security wipe and reinstall everything?
    Good thing Link doesn't really work well for backups.
    You know for a LOT of people this wll be the last straw. The fact that it's happening on the Android platform will finally kill any credibility, if any is left.
    And part of me feels that this is sabotage to get people of BB10.
    The thing is, no one should really be surprised. If you think back, BlackBerry as a work phone was never terribly user friendly. A crash meant a 10 minute plus restart. When BIS crashed we were all screwed; there were numerous keyboard shortcuts, not regularly advertised.
    People fled to the other platforms as they just worked and user friendly. Not to mention bright. Yes I know, aiming for the LCD crowd is so declasse, however, that is the majority now.
    Yes BlackBerry did a lot of wrong and although made some nice products it is shooting itself in the foot again.
    As I type this, my Passport is heating up.
    I need this for work, not snapchat or other bs. I just want it to work. If this update gets worse, I guess BlackBerry is telling me and us to go to a platform that just works.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Mattster723; 12-09-16 at 06:16 AM.
    12-09-16 05:58 AM
    As I type this, my Passport is heating up.
    I need this for work, not snapchat or other bs. I just want it to work. If this update gets worse, I guess BlackBerry is telling me and us to go to a platform that just works.
    What does the CPU tab of Device monitor look like when your phone starts heating up?
    12-09-16 09:57 AM
    Well when it next happens, I will screenshot it. I am reading this later. Suffice it to say, my 100% was LITERALLY 0 at 2. I had the phone on at 5:50AM. Normally, I can get to 5 or 6.
    12-09-16 01:40 PM
    I Un-installed Face10, updated virus app, swept phone, found 66 infections in droid folder, cleaned, re-booted and then redid face10. Everything is fine now.

Posted via CB10
    Which anti-virus did you use ?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-16 05:21 AM
    What does the CPU tab of Device monitor look like when your phone starts heating up?
    It says this and keeps jumping
    Anyone else having all kinds of problems with the hub after 10.3.3??-img_20161210_092621.png

Posted via CB10
    12-10-16 08:29 AM
    No issues here. Did a blitz as always. Hub works like a charm, as always. Battery life improved a lot!

BB Passport 10.3.3.1359/ OnePlus 2
    12-10-16 08:48 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161210_092621.png 
Views:	296 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	413902

Posted via CB10
    What is that "google" app?

That is suspect.

 Q10 SQN100-5/10.3.3.2049 T-Mobile with Wi-Fi calling
    12-10-16 08:49 AM
    It switch fast as I was screenshotting but it was the google playstore, then said google. I am using the cobalt workaround.
    12-10-16 08:58 AM
    Yes, if you search you'll see many are having issues with both the new BB10 HUB and the new Android HUB. That said, others don't have those problems.... might consider wiping your phone.
    Android hub issues were fixed with a Hub+ services update.
    12-10-16 08:59 AM
    Let me add to the Headache of the Autoloader downloaded of 10.3.3.2049 .. first I backed up my phone, second did the autoloader install of the latest OS 10.3.3, then like so many on this forum having similar or same issues. Here's the list, however I want to note that on my Passport , my wife's Passport because I'm traveling and she's on the West Coast on assignment. Her Passport updated thru AT&T service, on it's own with no issues.. Until I have my hands on her Passport, to see if it's doing the same issues listed below with BB Link.. She has not complained about contacts or calendar events being lost or apps..
    Below is what happed to my Passport after update using the Downloaded Autoloader version of the updated OS 10.3.3.2049
    1. BB Link takes forever to even recognize And Does Not Allow Backup or Restore.. It says it backs up But It Does Not
    2. Calendar missing all events from prior months
    3. Contacts - some there some missing and a List of a lot of Just Phone Numbers at top of the Contact's List
    I do not recommend using the Autoloader, Wait for your service Provider.. Spoke with the wife, as I'm traveling, she's on West coast on assignment, we are with AT&T, her Passport update with AT&T and she's not reporting any issues with Contacts or Calendar, and I'm in the South Gulf Coast area and when I did BB Link check for Update, said No Update have latest, which at the time was OS 10.3.2.xxxx, when I asked the phone to check it said same, have the latest update..
    I tried many different ways to get the Updated Autoloaded OS 10.3.3.2049 on Passport to work with BB Link, No Way did it.. So then I did a total Security Wipe, and No Way did that help either.. But here is what I figured out.
    If your Determined to use the Autoloader for the latest OS 10.3.3.2049 Please Do The Following before using the Autoloader.
    A. With Prior Version of OS, Go to BB Link and Do Two Backups (a Full and Selective Data) with the Old Prior OS before doing Autoloader.
    B. Still before updating, Download thru BB World the "DEVICE SWITCH" app (not the content transfer app)
    C. After install of Device Switch make sure you have a SD media card in phone, again this is before you update
    D. Open Device Switch app, select OS 10, next select old phone, next select Method " Transfer to Media Card" select what you want transfered you will see check marks to select, select next transfer, once complete close device switch. remove media card
    E. Now go ahead and update with Autoloader OS 10.3.3.2049 as it will wipe most everything including apps from your phone.
    F. Once your back up and running.. look around.. etc. see what you have.. Go ahead download the "DEVICE SWITCH" app again if it is
    been removed from update.. If it is still there, remove it from the prior update.. Restart Phone, then Download,
    G. Open the Device Switch, answer the Questions, BB 10, next, new device, next select Media card, Transfer.. It will bring over and install
    all the missing messed up things like calendar, contacts, etc..
    Please keep in Mind this is what I was able to do to fix my issues, mostly Missing and scrambled Contacts and Calendar Event, and Text..
    Please Note I have no way to guarantee any of this will work for you.. It did for me.. As of this writing I have not tried the BB Link again. I think I read someplace that other complained about same or similar issues with BB Link is not totally functional with the Autoloader OS 10.3.3.2049 update..
    Best of Luck
    R
    12-10-16 09:07 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161210_092621.png 
Views:	296 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	413902

Posted via CB10
    Can you try closing your Android apps from Device monitor and see if things improve? It's possible an app is causing issues.
    12-10-16 10:26 AM
    HUB issues and Huge battery drain. The HUB is spazzing out. I can't access messages. Need to restart several times. I'm getting ready to security wipe the device.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-16 01:17 PM
29 12