Hey Crackberry! Sorry if there's a duplicate thread somewhere; a quick search didn't result into meaningful results.

I've had my Q10 since August 2013 and have loaded up several leaks starting from 10.2.XXX. However, I've always had the same texting issues that never seemed to never be resolved over time. I'm unsure if this is an isolated problem, or if this is a general software issues, but here are my complaints:

1) Over time, maybe every 15 texts or so, my text messages will simply stop sending messages for 10-20 seconds. This is more of an annoyance than a valid complaint, but it is annoying when I send a follow up text to someone for clarification and the second one lags the first one. This affects all text conversations so I know it is not an issue with sending a text to a certain contact as all texts will be queue'd up until the one "stuck" is sent.

2) The text message threads with a lot of texts can take a while to open every now and then. For reference on what is "a lot", I load up a destructive leak every few months without a backup and this still manages to affects me. This one is especially annoying since I am unable to even open a text message conversation for about 1-2 minutes. The only remedy I have for this problem is to delete the thread, which is absolutely silly.

So, does anyone else have this problem? If so, is your device a not a Q10? And do you have any idea how to fix these problem? Other than these issues (and not being able to play Puzzle and Dragons), the Q10 is exactly what I want in a smartphone.

EDIT: I'm currently on OS 10.2.1.2102.
    03-30-14 05:56 PM
    I loaded the new leak on my Q10 yesterday (2947) and it's great, better battery and no problems what so ever.
    03-30-14 06:38 PM
    I loaded the new leak on my Q10 yesterday (2947) and it's great, better battery and no problems what so ever.
    Have you ever had any text messaging issues though? I've had it with several different OS's and I've always encountered this issue.
    03-30-14 07:59 PM
    Ya my texts were slow on one or two of the OS ,sorry I can't remember which ones.
    03-30-14 08:02 PM
    Thanks for your post though...I might end up trying the new leak just to see if it's my device or something. If anyone else can just confirm or deny this issue, I would be most grateful!

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 11:49 PM