Whenever there is a link to CNN.Com on Twitter, or a news story on the Web page a video starts playing. If I'm in a quiet place it is very embarrassing. Is there a setting or way to stop the browser from the video automatically playing?

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 06:10 AM
    As far as I know there is no way to disable this.

This has never happened to me. There is always a play button to allow me to choose if I want to play of not.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.1.2576
    07-31-15 10:34 AM
    Whenever there is a link to CNN.Com on Twitter, or a news story on the Web page a video starts playing. If I'm in a quiet place it is very embarrassing. Is there a setting or way to stop the browser from the video automatically playing?
    Good question, OP! I don't like the CNN automatic videos either. I hope there is a way to stop it.
    07-31-15 10:56 AM
    Use private browsing. This will stop videos from auto play. I tried this on TSN.CA.
    GTVictor likes this.
    09-29-15 03:26 PM
    How about the Facebook app, any chance of disabling the autoplay on the Keyone?
    01-04-18 01:43 PM
    How about the Facebook app, any chance of disabling the autoplay on the Keyone?
    Go to Facebook app settings, autoplay, select "never autoplay videos."
    crowning73 likes this.
    01-04-18 02:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    The mobile web app version of CNN has a low-bandwidth usage version and I create a desktop shortcut to it. It is blazing fast on my Passport but the downside is that you have no option for video. There is, however, a link right at the bottom of the page for the full CNN experience that you can go to. I wish more websites had this low-bandwidth option.
    01-04-18 03:01 PM