I'm wondering if there are any updates re BB10 support for syncing with iCloud?

Members on the BlackBerry community support forums are even complaining about BlackBerry's silence on this issue.

Will there be a fix in BB10.2?
    06-23-13 02:26 PM
    I'm not sure how big a problem (in terms of number users) this is for BlackBerry, and I wonder if the company considers it a priority. It is a significant problem for me, but I have been unable to find a way to let BlackBerry know.

It would be nice if BlackBerry had a channel where users could register their concern/ problem such that BlackBerry would be aware of the scale of a given problem.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 05:47 PM
    I'm not sure how big a problem (in terms of number users) this is for BlackBerry, and I wonder if the company considers it a priority. It is a significant problem for me, but I have been unable to find a way to let BlackBerry know.

It would be nice if BlackBerry had a channel where users could register their concern/ problem such that BlackBerry would be aware of the scale of a given problem.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, here as well. BlackBerry knows via their own support forums, yet they remain silent which is causing a great deal of angst with the user base there.

<vent>I'm quite disappointed in their lack of communication overall to the customer.

Propeller heads seem to be driving BlackBerry..if it's not in code they don't know how to deal with it.<vent>
    06-23-13 10:46 PM
    I hope this gets resolved, it's quite annoying to be honest, and I try to add my calendar every few days to see if it's fixed.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 02:39 AM
    I hope this gets resolved, it's quite annoying to be honest, and I try to add my calendar every few days to see if it's fixed.

Posted via CB10
    I returned my Q10 because if this issue and lack of great maps application. It is not that I don't think it will get fixed, it is just my experience with Blackberry had been they are slow to release updates and also fail to deliver on promises.

Hopefully they can get the issue resolved. I am sure I am not the only one who returned the device because of lack of basic calendar sync.
    06-24-13 04:06 AM
    I returned my Q10 because if this issue and lack of great maps application. It is not that I don't think it will get fixed, it is just my experience with Blackberry had been they are slow to release updates and also fail to deliver on promises.

Hopefully they can get the issue resolved. I am sure I am not the only one who returned the device because of lack of basic calendar sync.
    Exactly, just basics and BB seems to have missed the mark out of the gate with calendar and contacts.

As far as the maps app goes it works, but just mediocre implementation. It's fueled by TomTom a sub grade performer without BB's help.
    06-24-13 05:54 AM
    There is a KB I'm sure you've all seen which gives no time frame for a fix.

Just half an hour ago I switched my Calendar syncing over to Google. It is easy and has the same end result - ie events added to the BlackBerry Calendar appear in iCal and viceversa.
    06-24-13 06:47 AM
    BB lack of response or lack there of a date of fix is really getting annoying. Not sure how long I will try and hang in there.
    06-24-13 06:21 PM
    Finally had enough. Took back my Z10. COuld not deal with the lack of syncing and the lack of information concerning when the issue will be fixed. I also had the reboot issue and was on my 3rd device. The funny thing is when I returned it to AT&T today, the rep told me that he had only sold three thus far and two of them came back already. He told me most reps tell people to stay away from BB. Thats not a good thing for BB at all. If you think that only happens at AT&T then your sadly mistaken.

Back to the old faithfull iOS.
    06-25-13 06:05 PM
    Finally had enough. Took back my Z10. COuld not deal with the lack of syncing and the lack of information concerning when the issue will be fixed. I also had the reboot issue and was on my 3rd device. The funny thing is when I returned it to AT&T today, the rep told me that he had only sold three thus far and two of them came back already. He told me most reps tell people to stay away from BB. Thats not a good thing for BB at all. If you think that only happens at AT&T then your sadly mistaken.

Back to the old faithfull iOS.
    I did the same with my Q10. I am also back to old faithful (iPhone 4S). At least my calendar syncs.

When I returned mine to a T-Mobile store, the rep told me he has not sold one of those. When I told him I requested it, he said, "I wouldn't have sold it to you, even if you wanted to buy it."

Seems like the reps have no faith in Blackberry. After two weeks and seeing the lack of basics (great mapping app, lack of calendar sync, lack of ease of synching to Mac, etc.), I knew it was time to return it.

The sad thing is that the hardware was far superior to anything I have ever used or touched. It was far superior to my iPhone. However, the software was so lacking that the hardware couldn't justify me keeping it.

PLEASE Blackberry, we are begging you to get your crap together. There are a bunch of people that would love to use your products but you HAVE to get basics right.

I am waiting 90 days before buying my next phone and I will reconsider Q10 but will be scouring these forums to make sure some of those lacking features are covered.

Good luck.
    06-25-13 09:28 PM

I wouldn't go as far as return my device as I do think the bb10 experience is far superior to ios and android. And also keep an ipad with me. It is very annoying, but not that annoying.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 11:16 PM