Since we are all on 10.3.2 for months now but there have not been any leaks or news about 10.3.3 update or any info on what features will it bring to the platform. We are only hearing about the android handset blackberry maker is planning but no update on blackberry New OS or upcoming update

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 02:35 AM
    my understanding is that 10.3.3 is still in the oven, it will come.. we just have to be a bit more patient. 10.3.2 needs to be smooth before we move on to the 10.3.3 and beyond.
    09-15-15 02:40 AM
    Since we are all on 10.3.2 for months now
    I'm on 10.3.2 for about a week now. Yes, the official one.
    anon(9186565) likes this.
    09-15-15 03:00 AM
    10.3.3 is (currently) not expected (I mean here the official release through the mobile Providers) before the mid/end of the first Quarter of 2016.

Still enough time for it to show up. Right now RIM is concentrating on the Android Release: Android Slider, Android Enterprise Stuff etc. etc.

Via CB10 App. STL100-2 @ 10.3.2 Official Beta
    09-15-15 06:09 AM
    The 10.3.3 SDK has been floating around 'out there' for a while now. No info about when it will appear though. Apparently it's just another small maintenance release, so even if it comes, it's likely to be completely inconsequential.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    Last edited by conite; 09-15-15 at 10:35 AM.
    09-15-15 06:15 AM
    The 10.3.3 SDK has been floating around 'out there' for a while now. No info about when it will appear though. Apparently it's just another small maintenance release.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    Maintenance release or not, at least we are getting something, whole situation reminds me of Symbian all over again

Posted via CB10 v....not telling
    Mr Mozi likes this.
    09-15-15 06:32 AM
    You mean Marshmallow :-0
    09-15-15 06:43 AM
    Apparently it's just another small maintenance release.
    If they could
    - finally maintain the two years old issues in the Contacts and Calendar apps and
    - add a proper Calendar view of upcoming events and
    - make their half (or 10%) finished PGP stuff working
    we all could benefit from this.
    09-15-15 06:50 AM
    All I got it say is that with all the secrecy about 10.3.3 (nowhere to be spotted) and the lack of updates on BlackBerry apps ,something significant is coming and not just a" maintenance "release like some of the downers are calling it here.

Posted via CB10
    dreamz_gaurav and kgbbz10 like this.
    09-15-15 07:13 AM
    When will 10.4 be released

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 07:17 AM
    All I got it say is that with all the secrecy about 10.3.3 (nowhere to be spotted) and the lack of updates on BlackBerry apps ,something significant is coming and not just a" maintenance "release like some of the downers are calling it here.

Posted via CB10
    EOLing is pretty significant, isnt it? Secrecy is a must otherwise noone would buy the devices anymore :P
    09-15-15 07:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    When it should be released

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 08:48 AM

Posted via CB10
    After 10.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.....
    Mr Mozi likes this.
    09-15-15 09:37 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hope you're right, but I won't be surprised if BlackBerry employees come to work and find the doors locked.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2239
    09-15-15 10:00 AM
    Yes...it's on its way!!!! Let BlackBerry know the feature you need and they will implement it :d

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 10:04 AM
    10.3.3 sdk is not out and about. It may be being worked on, but there is no evidence to indicate it is being worked on and nothing to indicate it will ever be released. Sorry. I understand it's hard to hear. But it is the truth. You can listen to me and move on with your life or keep holding on to hope that despite all evidence to the contrary your current BB10 device will get anything more than bug fix 10.3.2 maintenance releases.

Carrier testers have not seen a damn thing. They've hardly seen a BB10.3.2 OS in several weeks. For right now, 10.3.3 is not happening. All pushes are in the direction of getting the next device (which is Android - and only Android) secure enough to be marketed to those who bought BES licenses. It's the last shot. If BES admins don't buy into the new device, well....
    09-15-15 10:16 AM
    10.3.3 sdk is not out and about. It may be being worked on, but there is no evidence to indicate it is being worked on and nothing to indicate it will ever be released. Sorry. I understand it's hard to hear. But it is the truth. You can listen to me and move on with your life or keep holding on to hope that despite all evidence to the contrary your current BB10 device will get anything more than bug fix 10.3.2 maintenance releases.

Carrier testers have not seen a damn thing. They've hardly seen a BB10.3.2 OS in several weeks. For right now, 10.3.3 is not happening. All pushes are in the direction of getting the next device (which is Android - and only Android) secure enough to be marketed to those who bought BES licenses. It's the last shot. If BES admins don't buy into the new device, well....
    I posted in the OS Spotted thread regarding 10.3.3, two developers with small mentions of 10.3.3 fixing old winded OS issues (Dunno if that's evidence of an SDK update, not forgetting the third party App option in Blend 1.2), they said it will happen so let's try believe them for one. (The playbook is a different story all-together)

I won't get my hopes up for a new SDK, but I expect 10.3.3 to bring something other than little fixes, even if it something small feature wise
    09-15-15 11:23 AM
    That was one post by one developer who I'm certain made a typo. 10.3.3 is not out there.
    09-15-15 11:26 AM
    That was one post by one developer who I'm certain made a typo. 10.3.3 is not out there.
    Two developers, it wasn't a typo they where talking about 10.3.3, you'll see if you can find my link on the spotted thread (on mobile here atm)

Posted via CB10 v....not telling
    09-15-15 12:09 PM
    Any Update On 10.3.3?-1b3b288d472b179baf47cbd866489352.jpg

Nah, all that has to be said!

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 12:11 PM
    I read the BB developer forums a the time and saw the actual posts. I think they are either mistaken, wrote a typo, or are just not being truthful. 10.3.3 is not out and about nor in carrier or developer testing. I've said this now several times, but you are clearly not inclined to believe this. And that is fine. Please continue..(unsubscribed).
    09-15-15 12:13 PM
    I read the BB developer forums a the time and saw the actual posts. I think they are either mistaken, wrote a typo, or are just not being truthful. 10.3.3 is not out and about nor in carrier or developer testing. I've said this now several times, but you are clearly not inclined to believe this. And that is fine. Please continue..(unsubscribed).
    I guess if you work for BlackBerry or personally know people at BlackBerry who told you everything you claim then that's a different story, but I don't know who you are and you didn't say you are connected to BlackBerry so I'd have to assume you are just assuming.

BBClassic10.3.2.2639-799Radio
    ppeters914 likes this.
    09-15-15 03:23 PM
    If they could
    - finally maintain the two years old issues in the Contacts and Calendar apps and
    - add a proper Calendar view of upcoming events and
    - make their half (or 10%) finished PGP stuff working
    we all could benefit from this.
    They have an Agenda option to view upcoming events.... You just pick the day you want to see...

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 08:19 AM
    They have an Agenda option to view upcoming events.... You just pick the day you want to see...
    I said it several times here, the Agenda is not what I want. (In my opinion the Agenda is for nothing.) The Agenda shows only one day.

If I have a meeting at Monday in the morning it could be interesting to know that already at Friday because you still have something to prepare for that. Or you get a call (assume landline) and you must answer a question about an event, you know you have it in the Calendar, but when??? So you start to scroll through the days, day by day to find this. A special problem are birthdays because you could get the idea to prepare something, a present or so, but for this you have to know that someone has birthday next week. And reminders are not good at all for that. You need something else, a permanent reminder.

For all that you need a view showing just the next upcoming events reardless of when they really are. Show me the next ten events, or so, or show me the events of the next three months. If the tenth event is Xmas and we have September now, so what?, show me this. This would be the only Calendar view I really need, the next future at a glance.

Once upon a time I had a so called Today theme on my Curve. There were a lot of Today themes, and that we don't have this feature anymore is indeed bad. A Today theme showed exactly that list of upcoming events permanently on the background of the home screen. Unlock the screen and you have it. This was great, this was productivity.
    09-16-15 08:47 AM
    I said it several times here, the Agenda is not what I want. (In my opinion the Agenda is for nothing.) The Agenda shows only one day.

If I have a meeting at Monday in the morning it could be interesting to know that already at Friday because you still have something to prepare for that. Or you get a call (assume landline) and you must answer a question about an event, you know you have it in the Calendar, but when??? So you start to scroll through the days, day by day to find this. A special problem are birthdays because you could get the idea to prepare something, a present or so, but for this you have to know that someone has birthday next week. And reminders are not good at all for that. You need something else, a permanent reminder.
    Have you even tried using agenda view? Agenda view let you scroll up and down through 7 days, swipe left and right for other sets of 7 days. If it were Friday and you wanted to see what you had on Monday all you need to do is scroll down from Friday to Monday in Agenda view; it couldn't possibly be simpler. And finding an event in the calendar is as simple as using the search.

The agenda view coupled with the search function is roughly 95% of what you are asking for. The other 5% is your inability and unwillingness to change and use a new method.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 01:00 PM
35 12