Chens BB10 device probably has an updated ART and other bells and whistles that will never see the light of day unless your some big wig up that food chain. His BB10 device is probably on steroids so he doesn't have really consider BB10 at all. U wouldn't be shocked if he has Google Play Store on it. Lol.
    Posted via CB10
    Your just pulling our legs, right?
    06-18-16 03:46 PM
    Your just pulling our legs, right?
    Yeah, I'm just buggin' but I just feel that the big dogs at BlackBerry have a far more superior BB10 device than us regular folks. U know how it goes. U can practically update the ART and add Google Play Store app to their devices as long as they ain't selling or promoting it.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-16 04:13 PM
    Yeah, I'm just buggin' but I just feel that the big dogs at BlackBerry have a far more superior BB10 device than us regular folks. U know how it goes. U can practically update the ART and add Google Play Store app to their devices as long as they ain't selling or promoting it.

Posted via CB10
    If they were still developing BB10 JC might be eating their dogfood but, since they aren't he is very likely running release code on release hardware.
    06-18-16 04:25 PM
    If it is so, why did they launch 10.3.3 Dev OS. The update will be sooner, hope it's this month. But I'm really fed up waiting for it.

Posted via CB10
    You're fed up waiting for an OS that has nothing at all new for you?
    06-18-16 07:35 PM
    If it is so, why did they launch 10.3.3 Dev OS. The update will be sooner, hope it's this month. But I'm really fed up waiting for it.

Posted via CB10
    To make sure the three BB apps still remaining would work?

Whatsapp is broken on 10.3.3.746, for example, which is better to diagnose now than when the OS releases and there's a hundred CB threads about it.
    06-18-16 08:20 PM
    One can only hope...

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    06-18-16 10:22 PM
    Okay guys, disregard my previous post. I will tell you something else. I might be wrong and I assume that this is my speculation based on what I found. So, I just went to NIAP website, found two lists: product compliant list (https://www.niap-ccevs.org/Product/) and products in evaluation list (https://www.niap-ccevs.org/Product/PINE.cfm). And guess what? No BlackBerry product in both lists! There are Apple, Samsung, Microsoft products, but none of BlackBerry. Given that NIAP certification procedure takes 3-4 months plus that BlackBerry 10.3.3 not even in the list of evaluation, I conclude that 10.3.3 will be released at the end of this year))
    Please, correct me if I am wrong.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    Actively trying to sabotage BB10 (what's left of it anyway).

 Z10 STL 100-3 with vitamin (SR) 10.3.2.2836 (OS version 10.3.2.2876) on AT&T
    06-18-16 11:53 PM
    The Priv is a compromise. It gets Blackberry the app environment it longed for, and although they managed to port some key items (HUB and Calendar), it's a mess. Although future development may enhance the Priv, right now what's lacking is significant - no notification profiles, lack of the full hub, lack of integration, no blend, laggy performance, ****-poor battery life. In my opinion, the curved screen does not help, nor does the placement of the power button. However, the keyboard is it's best asset.

Unfortunately, Chen has put BB10 on life-support through various missteps and stumblings and I suspect some announcement coming later this month in that regard. That BB10 couldn't build some support for app development is truly a shame because in terms out of the box functionality, BB10 rocks.
    BerrySoul likes this.
    06-19-16 07:44 AM
    You're fed up waiting for an OS that has nothing at all new for you?
    I am waiting because I've some problems in the volume adjustment it doesn't work always good... so I have had restart my mobile every time.. I do this restart for at least 3 a week.. that's soo f****** annoying... So I hope this update will bring a change.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-16 04:18 AM
    [QUOTE=Graham Fernando;12476364]I am waiting because I've some problems in the volume adjustment it doesn't work always good... /QUOTE]

I dont think thats an actual bug....reloading any os would likely solve it.

Posted via CBX
    06-20-16 09:15 AM

Posted via CBX
    If you have to reload the OS to fix the issue it's a bug. SMH.
    StephanieMaks likes this.
    06-20-16 09:36 AM
    If the cause is an errant Android app then it's not. Every time it has happened TO ME that was the reason.
    06-20-16 10:44 AM
    Well 10.3.3 is now an option when uploading releases to BBW, that's always a good sign.
    tollfeeder and StephanieMaks like this.
    06-20-16 10:50 AM
    If the cause is an errant Android app then it's not. Every time it has happened TO ME that was the reason.
    If an errant Android app is the problem then a reboot should do the trick.
    The absolute big red button would be to uninstall the android app in question and then reboot.
    06-20-16 11:04 AM
    [QUOTE=wingnut666;12476557]
    I am waiting because I've some problems in the volume adjustment it doesn't work always good... /QUOTE]

Posted via CBX
    Ah tried it twice it doesn't seems to work for me...

Posted via CB10
    06-20-16 11:26 AM
    1-Why will it force people to dump BB10?
    2-Priv is great. You should try it.
    Been using PRIV doesn't hold a candle to the Passport. Never used Android before and I am not digging it. The fact that this toy of an OS ran circles around BB10 annoys me. BB10 is clearly the superior OS.
    BerrySoul likes this.
    06-22-16 03:23 PM
    Been using PRIV doesn't hold a candle to the Passport. Never used Android before and I am not digging it. The fact that this toy of an OS ran circles around BB10 annoys me. BB10 is clearly the superior OS.
    Your opinion of course.

I own almost every flavour of BB10 including the Passport SE, and had to move on because I could no longer get my work done. I do not see Android as a toy, but a very powerful, customizable platform. I get things done a lot faster because I can tailor the Priv to match my workflow - not the other way around.
    Polt likes this.
    06-22-16 03:29 PM
    Who is still waiting for an update...like playbook, we will get one more update & that's it. RIP BB10.
    06-22-16 03:31 PM
    Who is still waiting for an update...like playbook, we will get one more update & that's it. RIP BB10.
    Two have been promised. Why do you think only one will be delivered?
    BerrySoul likes this.
    06-22-16 03:41 PM
    Two have been promised. Why do you think only one will be delivered?
    Promised release date was mid March...I'll stop there.
    06-22-16 03:51 PM
    Promised release date was mid March...I'll stop there.
    Well maybe you are right but maybe the team hit a "snag" getting the NIAP certification.
    Its good to hire a "fixer" to make sure their are no "snags".
    But hey, what do I know?
    06-22-16 04:41 PM
    Next month
    07-13-16 06:02 PM
    I'm waiting for Mr Chen to say... will be delayed until september xD
    would like to see everyone's faces reaction for an update that only has security fixes and no new features!
    I said this on june 16th
    September arrived
    Y'all can kiss my biiiiiiiiiiip if I'm right xD
    09-01-16 07:51 AM
    BB10 rocks! Chen killed it.

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    09-01-16 09:30 AM
    It's December or Jan my sources tell me. 2017. And the further updates are scheduled. For March 2017

Posted via CB10
    09-01-16 11:17 AM
105 12345