Is there a good image viewer in BB World?
    I need one with bookmarking features, and also to select a folder to load up all the pictures from a manga chapter. Like honeyview on pc if you know it.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-17 03:34 PM
    I think no are you talking about anime??

BlackBerry z3
    08-08-17 12:57 AM
    No I'm talking about manga xD I have an app for that from BBW but often the last page is missing

Posted with my  BlackBerry Passport SE™
    08-08-17 06:14 AM
    I think no are you talking about anime??

BlackBerry z3
    Manga is like a comic anime is like a cartoon

Posted via CB10
    08-10-17 10:47 AM
    Try learning some easy HTML browser reader mode works well with it, and blackberry express reformats to html when you email it.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-17 09:45 PM
    Smarttags can build all of this with local URL, Evernote for pc will export your notes and stuff as multiple html pages it even makes a local index for the notebook youve exported.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-17 09:47 PM
    Wow that seems complicated. I just want to use my images offline though and not through browser. With browser I could just use the normal manga sites online

08-12-17 04:43 PM
    I'm looking to find a good political Manga about spiritual improvement or sexual awakening
    08-13-17 10:44 PM
    Wtf

08-13-17 11:56 PM
    Oh, well the Blackberry Express app is aweome I would try that. When the presentation is finished you can mail it to yourself and it shows like a webpage in the browser but offline cause its on your phone. Then you can use reader mode with it.
    The reason I mentioned the html before is the express app doesnt allow paragraphs of text. But if you share it in an email the .express file is converted to .html wher you can then convert to txt and edit the text or bullets, but the pictures should have the text on them so forget that. Onenote will export to PDF if you save manga to there and export it then you can just use the Adobe Reader app

Posted via CB10
    08-14-17 08:05 PM
    Hm could try that out just out of curiosity. Is it possible to bookmark a page there?

08-16-17 03:14 AM