By the way this thread is about "why we still love OS10" not about missionaries for playshop...
    This is about love for BlackBerry OS10 not about some other creepy God amongst many out there... no point telling about them.

Posted via - OS-10.3.++ device, it's all you need
    01-22-17 12:57 PM
    Ahh yeah be aware that there are some obviously sponseret Google trolls here on CB... not hiding very polite

01-22-17 01:06 PM
    By the way this thread is about "why we still love OS10" not about missionaries for playshop...
    This is about love for BlackBerry OS10 not about some other creepy God amongst many out there... no point telling about them.

Like all others, this conversation evolves organically.
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    01-22-17 01:07 PM
    I recently had to deal with some construction drawings and the contractor sent a batch of them in a ZIP.
    The iPhone user said they couldn't view it, waiting to get back on a full computer. Me and my Z10 popped them open from the email and saved it to my SD card just like that. Ready to view, annotate and send right from my phone!

I just did a Google to see how the other phones deal with it. Yes they can, but it requires 3rd party app. It is consistently my experience when it comes to the app gap, most of the time it is true BlackBerry doesn't have an app for that because most of the time the function is built right into the basic system!

Yah I understand some people gotta have their WhatsApp and Facebook. Be my guest, but I'm still gonna stick with my BlackBerry since it works better for me than the alternatives.
    Yes!!!

#soon, later, later this year, fiscal year, commitment,...blablabla ~J.BlaBla Chen
    01-22-17 01:12 PM
    I'm sorry but I don't believe this for a second. The iPhone has been able to unzip files since at least 2012. I've just sent myself an attachment zip file and it automatically unzipped the file and showed me what was inside the zip.

Are you saying you couldn't view the actual file that was inside the zip? If so, that's not really the iPhone's fault, that just means you don't have the appropriate app/software to read it - which is totally normal and is probably an easy fix providing it's a well-known file format.

EDIT: I have just re-read the comments more closely and you said they were PDFs. The iPhone supports PDFs and has for many, many years. There's something not quite right about this story and it's quite alarming that people seemed to believe that BB10 was capable of something that iOS isn't without even questioning it.
    01-22-17 01:27 PM
    I use both the android version and bb10 the reality is the bb10 version is more user friendly.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 01:29 PM
    I use both the android version and bb10 the reality is the bb10 version is more user friendly.

Posted via CB10
    That's a subjective opinion, but you are certainly entitled to it.
    01-22-17 01:37 PM
    Ahh yeah be aware that there are some obviously sponseret Google trolls here on CB... not hiding very polite

I suppose there's no point in correcting the topic's misperception then, even when the same experience can be had on a BlackBerry running Android, or the accusations based on headlines, when the articles substance paints a much safer picture.

The OP has every right to love their out of the box experience! It would be more meaningful for the BB10 fans, had it been something that didn't leave a door open to be easily challenged.

There's no need for fictional dramatics, or personal attacks in support of your defense. Let's play nicely, and respect other's choices.
    01-22-17 02:42 PM
    I suppose there's no point in correcting the topic's misperception then, even when the same experience can be had on a BlackBerry running Android, or the accusations based on headlines, when the articles substance paints a much safer picture.

The OP has every right to love their out of the box experience! It would be more meaningful for the BB10 fans, had it been something that didn't leave a door open to be easily challenged.

There's no need for fictional dramatics, or personal attacks in support of your defense. Let's play nicely, and respect other's choices.
    1st. Plying nicely is all I'm about!
    2nd. I did not attack anyone in person!
    3rd. Surest going back to the initial OP post for a start instead of turning every post in to Google is best over time!

01-23-17 03:49 AM
    Like all others, this conversation evolves organically.
    Like a bashedup and decaying Burger I guess, sounds about right.

01-23-17 04:02 AM
    1st. Plying nicely is all I'm about!
    2nd. I did not attack anyone in person!
    3rd. Surest going back to the initial OP post for a start instead of turning every post in to Google is best over time!

The GooBerry and BB10 users are on the same team. I wish y'all would behave like it, and stop feeling attacked, when an inaccurate portrayal of GooBerry is pointed out. Small wonder BlackBerry had to get out of the hardware business.
    01-23-17 04:25 AM
    The GooBerry and BB10 users are on the same team.
    Definitely not!
    01-23-17 04:29 AM
    Sorry, I just can't take this seriously.
    I just can't take seriously defending Android over BB10. Just because Android has no chances, so even doesn't worth my time.
    01-23-17 04:30 AM
    Small wonder BlackBerry had to get out of the hardware business.
    OK. Then they would better state their death, than switch to Android. The horse is dead. That's all.
    01-23-17 04:32 AM
    The GooBerry
    What's the hell is GooBerry?
    Sounds chewy... LoL
    Does it suppose to be the new term for DroidCracker?

If so, best to rename the "Android Blackberry Phones & OS" to "GooBerry & Co" stay there and don't mix up with BlackBerry BB10 threads for the best!

01-23-17 05:43 AM
    ANYWAY... LoL ;-P

Let's go back to the initial OP shall we?

"Why we love to continue to use BlackBerry OS10 " sort of was the main question.. Yeah :-)

01-23-17 05:59 AM
41 12