Looks fast!!! So much for the 1 gig of ram theory!

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    05-13-13 09:36 PM
    Honestly, BB10 on a playbook wouldnt be that great if its a strait port from the phone. Mostly just apps and some of the core but the UI on the playbook is decent already.

Possibly for the Hub I see a gesture ala Windows8, swipe from the right bezel to get to it with no need to swipe up.
    vpblaze likes this.
    05-14-13 12:22 AM
    Honestly, BB10 on a playbook wouldnt be that great if its a strait port from the phone. Mostly just apps and some of the core but the UI on the playbook is decent already.

Possibly for the Hub I see a gesture ala Windows8, swipe from the right bezel to get to it with no need to swipe up.
    I completely agree. I think the OS on the PB is great. It's individual to that device. I am not a big fan of having the exact same tablet and phone. If I wanted that, I would have a iPhone and iPad. Make sense?
    It would be better if they improved on the features that are already on the PB, bring in better apps and such.
    Who knows though....

Posted via my Q10 via the awesome CB10 app!
    05-14-13 09:04 AM
    I completely agree. I think the OS on the PB is great. It's individual to that device. I am not a big fan of having the exact same tablet and phone. If I wanted that, I would have a iPhone and iPad. Make sense?
    It would be better if they improved on the features that are already on the PB, bring in better apps and such.
    Who knows though....

they promised it,,, they should deliver it...
    05-14-13 08:34 PM
    Who knows though....

I want the current UI of the BlackBerry PlayBook and the underlying operating system updated to BlackBerry OS 10 for the BlackBerry PlayBook. The unique nature of the smartphone and tablet should be kept in mind.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    05-14-13 08:54 PM
30 12