One of my staff is dumping BlackBerry for samsung. And i can't blame here. BlackBerry has no comparable phone to compete with Samsung's latest phones. And another staff who want the Z30 tried an Galaxy Note. Guess what...he's getting Samsung.

In both cases i told them they should. Me a diehard BlackBerry fan. Why? Because BlackBerry has provided no comparable alternative. My Passport is not an alternative to an all touch device. And I'm betting the slider won't be either.

Posted via CB10
    ss_au likes this.
    07-19-15 02:24 PM
    07-19-15 03:39 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=260887

Works also for your friends, family workmates, pet cat, anybody who is leaving BlackBerry for another device.

Posted via CB10
    Jakob Greve and TJKGT like this.
    07-19-15 03:57 PM
    Well thing is if you really were a diehard BlackBerry fan you would understand what phones BlackBerry develops and who their custoners are. BlackBerry customers most of them anyway dont care about the gimmicks that samsung or apple offer i know i dont, i want a device that is secure, fast, reliable and can send/receive email and texts fast.
    On a side note: we really dont wanna know if you are leaving BlackBerry or not. Its your life, your money, your decision, there is no need to share it with strangers on the internet just for attention.
    07-19-15 03:57 PM
    Bye!

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    07-19-15 03:58 PM
    On a side note: we really dont wanna know if you are leaving BlackBerry or not. Its your life, your money, your decision, there is no need to share it with strangers on the internet just for attention.
    The forums in CrackBerry are for people to share their thoughts, experiences, etc with strangers on the internet.

Posted with my  Classic
    07-19-15 04:14 PM
    Who cares?

Another meaningless post.

Via my Z30 on the Telus network
    TJKGT and Joao Oliveira like this.
    07-19-15 04:16 PM
    I always dreamed of being in the 1%,you know what ? I made it,lol
    07-19-15 04:25 PM
    I know it can be challenging for some, to remain with BlackBerry. But, the company is trying to do better. Good luck to them and their new devices...
    07-19-15 04:28 PM
    Why the Fu�k waste your time posting this? Bye!

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 04:34 PM
    Wow! Such venom. While I agree that people leaving BlackBerry for more advanced hardware often do not understand what is unique about BlackBerry and that it has (almost, anyway- I am thinking of the games debacle that began with OS10 and faded away soon after - http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=819034) always put efficient communication, scheduling and productivity above all else. If someone is looking for a good toy, there are better ones out there. If someone wants an efficient tool, I have tried many and never found a smartphone that comes close to a PKB BlackBerry.

Having said that, sadly, BlackBerry has been giving true die-hard BlackBerry fans reasons to question that loyalty and commitment. I refer specifically to the failure to address, in any meaningful way, the double-typing defect which seems to be very common in OS10 devices besides the q5 (e.g. http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=827195, http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=991062, etc.) and to partnerships with services and providers who are either incompetent or dishonest such as ShopBlackBerry (e.g. http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1013216) and some of the insurance providers of the BlackBerry Care Protection Plan (http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1028992 especially post 1 & 15). I thought it would have been one of those that would prompt this thread.

Nonetheless , I remain baffled by the venomous comments.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by wbbeinuni; 07-19-15 at 04:54 PM.
    07-19-15 04:40 PM
    Such venom indeed. The unwritten law of crackberry is 'blood in blood out'

Everyone loves you for all the positive experiences and views on blackberry 10 devices. Positive reviews are praised, members welcomed, mutual agreement on anything blackberry related while views on other platforms are ridiculed. This is law.

When you are ready to leave to another platform and have a critical view on blackberry ( remember critical doesn't mean negative) ... well.. just read this thread. Blood out

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 04:52 PM
    Switching from BlackBerry to Another Device, Post here! DO NOT START A NEW THREAD! - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Works also for your friends, family workmates, pet cat, anybody who is leaving BlackBerry for another device.

Posted via CB10
    My Pet cat is planning to switch to Commodore PET once avaliable.: Commodore PET Android smartphone launched - Mobile Phones - News - HEXUS.net
    jaydee5799 and der_mit like this.
    07-19-15 04:56 PM
    I like the look of that commodore, maybe I'm being nostalgic.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 06:14 PM
    One of my staff is dumping BlackBerry for samsung.
    Congratulations! Your subordinates just duped you into paying for a device for them to play Angry Birds on.

Posted via CB10 on Passport
    07-19-15 06:56 PM
    My girlfriend dumped her Z30 last week that I bought her to go back to iPhone 5.

What was the reason? Snapchat. 100% Snapchat.

Snapchat has become a must have app for some people and BlackBerry 10 having it blocked is a deal breaker. It's sad but that's gonna keep happening until they fix things.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 11:27 PM
    My girlfriend dumped her Z30 last week that I bought her to go back to iPhone 5.

Snapchat has become a must have app for some people and BlackBerry 10 having it blocked is a deal breaker. It's sad but that's gonna keep happening until they fix things.

Posted via CB10
    Clarification, BlackBerry 10 doesn't have it blocked. Snapchat will not develop an app for BlackBerry and blocks 3rd party apps.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 11:55 PM
    Congratulations! Your subordinates just duped you into paying for a device for them to play Angry Birds on.

And is vastly superior in almost, if not all ways, for business productivity.
    07-20-15 12:14 AM
    And is vastly superior in almost, if not all ways, for business productivity.
    Nipseyrusselwildcats.gif

07-20-15 03:06 AM
    Just looking at my Z10 - I can get Angry Birds Go, Angry Birds Star Wars, Angry Birds Stella, Angry Birds Space, the original Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons. Guess BlackBerry played some of them games too. ;-)
    JAS0NB0URNE likes this.
    07-20-15 05:44 AM
    Another BlackBerry user gone-b867dflcuaeg2jw.jpg
    Who cares

 CB10 - Q10 - 10.3.2.680 
    bh7171 likes this.
    07-20-15 06:03 AM
    One of my staff is dumping BlackBerry for samsung. And i can't blame here. BlackBerry has no comparable phone to compete with Samsung's latest phones. And another staff who want the Z30 tried an Galaxy Note. Guess what...he's getting Samsung.

In both cases i told them they should. Me a diehard BlackBerry fan. Why? Because BlackBerry has provided no comparable alternative. My Passport is not an alternative to an all touch device. And I'm betting the slider won't be either.

Posted via CB10
    You'll all be back! I left for two years but there was always something funky about lollipop, just didn't feel good, I thought I'd left BB behind but couldn't forget, finally looked back to Crackberry, noted the Z30 and Passport, PP was out of my budget so I bought a Z30 off Amazon. Wow! it was so amazing! BB10 is da bomb, after 4 months to heck with the budget! I bought a used but still under warranty until Oct 2015 for $350 and double Wow! PP is perfection. So, go lick you lollipop and when your fed up with the UI, giving away every weensy bit of your personal like to Google, you'll be back.
    07-20-15 06:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    Sending and getting nudes is one hell of a drug.

Posted via CB10
    BirdBruce, bh7171 and Jakob Greve like this.
    07-20-15 06:37 AM
    You'll all be back! I left for two years but there was always something funky about lollipop, just didn't feel good, I thought I'd left BB behind but couldn't forget, finally looked back to Crackberry, noted the Z30 and Passport, PP was out of my budget so I bought a Z30 off Amazon. Wow! it was so amazing! BB10 is da bomb, after 4 months to heck with the budget! I bought a used but still under warranty until Oct 2015 for $350 and double Wow! PP is perfection. So, go lick you lollipop and when your fed up with the UI, giving away every weensy bit of your personal like to Google, you'll be back.
    Based on quarterly sales, yup, they're coming back in droves!

Posted via C5303
    07-20-15 06:37 AM
    Meh. I have a Nexus 6 and a BlackBerry Passport. The Nexus 6, while not brand new, is technologically advanced and a very sweet phone. The BlackBerry Passport hardware is of a different and lower league. But the BlackBerry has and can do things the the Nexus 6 can't. So while in terms of pure sickness, Android will win for sure, BlackBerry fills a nice need for me.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-15 06:43 AM
40 12