I have been one of the few that hasn't bashed link and actually use it on a regular basis. I use the remote file access feature a lot and running it across 4-5 computers at a time. Also regular back ups of phone and pb and syncing outlook.

Last weekend I was watching a downloaded movie on z30 hdmi'd to TV from my office computer through remote file access. This movie was 1.2 gigs in size. No lag no problems was smooth. That's just one of the many features I use remote access for.

Now yesterday I did an update on link and now remote access is dead. Every computer shows offline and I have no access whatsoever.
    This sucks as I access a lot of files remotely and upload files.

Any one else experience this after latest update?
    01-14-14 02:42 PM
    Yep, had that problem also. It was the bluetooth link between phone and computer that caused a problem for me. Removed phone from devices on computer and it started working again. It still worked after I re-setup bluetooth connection with computer.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 02:49 PM
    Well I take back what I said when I created this post.

Link works flawless since the latest 10.2.1 update. I can even access my z30 files over wifi from comp that isn't on wifi, but hard wired on same network. This is the access over wifi feature. Couldn't get it to work for the longest time, playbook always worked, but now working like a charm.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 06:23 PM
    Mine didn't work after the update. I un installed Link off my desktop the download again from BlackBerry's site, installed, rebooted and now it's food to go again....... don't know why it stopped in the first place but it's all good now.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 06:36 PM