I agree with everything on that list, as a starting point.

At least I now how to add a bcc to an email, but I shouldn't have to do it every single email.
    04-14-13 09:31 PM
    why agenda view for a year???one week agenda view is not enough
    04-15-13 11:23 AM
    No because sometimes I can't find a event I put in to my calendar then I realize I put it in a year or 2 from the correct date

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 09:07 PM
    Oops I posted this in another thread when I should have posted it here. Any way, my pet peeve is the tiny, little numbers on the alarm app. Resetting my alarm at 5 : 30 am is extremely annoying with sleepy eyes. I need big big numbers

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 10:06 PM
    Hello guys. I'm back. I posted a big rant on the 10.2update when I should have been here

I want to share the following comment from CrackBerry with you:

A few things I would love to see in 10.2

-The txt message bug. Does aNyone else notice that txt message is slower than bbm or what's app by far? To the point I can't type fluidly

-full agenda view on the calender. Not just agenda of the day but all events until infinity like the old calender. This needs to be addressed asap. I hate booking an appointment in December. And not remembering the date. And going to find it one day at a time. The old calender on os7 was Sooo much better

-the alarm clock.....why is snooze and dismiss so small and close together? I can't be the only one who wanted to snooze and hit dismiss. Dismiss should be a small button further away. And snooze. Huge!

-better media/universal search. I'm still having trouble finding some songs on My new BlackBerry. Where my 9900 had no issues. With the same memory card

Eg; song with j.cole and Miguel. U type Miguel it says no file. On 9900. No issues

-volume toggle. Why is it right in the middle and not off to the tops or side? Changing volume while watching a video. And suddenly you can't see the video. Just the volume bar

-landscape home screen

-battery life

-fix call logs. Many times after I make a call. It does not appear in the recent call log. No clue why. Isn't that a compliant thing that is fully required for a business phone?

-message history from the contact list. In the legacy devices you were able to pull up contact and message them from there and you would see the history of the messages. On bb10 you don't get that. It's a blank slate until you send a message and it will pull from the hub after. Or you would have to manually find the convo from the hub

-contacts Un link quite a bit. I link them one day. And tomorow I have 2of the same contacts again and their unlinked

-call profiles gone? Come on now!

All and all this is a new os. But many simple features I believe they dropped the ball on. They had all these locked down on os 7. They should have all that and more on bb10. Not less. They should do these simple things well and add to it. Instead of working on the gui and games then work on the core after.

I had android and came back

..had ios. And came back.....but after owning the z10. unless I get the q10. I may just go windows. I'm honestly dissapointed. Which really sucks. Because I've had BlackBerry before they even had data. Or colour screen. Maybe since 2003. I remember my first one was like a palm pilot. Not a phone. A pda where I had to hook a headset to.
    Imo. How can you expect BlackBerry users to stay lot loyal. The things they did good, well, their bread and butter they were screwing up. As of now I'm still a BlackBerry user....but perhaps I've been blindly loyal. the other day I had many appointments. And went from a full charge to dead in 3 hours. And missed many calls.
    T'is a shame

Btw. The z10 keyboard sucks. Auto correct sometimes. And not other times.
    And just auto corrected many to maby.....why....is that even a word? definately not a word I use so why does it keep replacing many

This was my rant for the day

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 12:06 PM
    One more....when creating an email kid email. and i want to go back to the hub to check something. It wo t just save in green as a draft...it must be saved. cancelled. Or discarded
    Why!

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 12:08 PM
    Okay. One more...anyone else a hub neat freak? somethings there. You want to attend to it. Eg. Missed call or voice mail. Sometimes a missed call and voice mail spark won't go away
    .... i can call back. check vm. And still be there.....

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 12:13 PM
57 123