Hi, I'm using Android version of whatsApp in my Blackberry Z10. Now i have want to shift my whatApp on Samsung 9Plus. Is there any ways so that all my whatApp chat history can sync with WhatsApp in my new mobile.In black berry 10 the backup is in Internal Storage. Tried by copy the folder in google drive and directly coping the folder in the Samsung S9 plus.But WhatsApp is olny asking to restore from google drive when tried it says no backup found maybe because it only the folder which i have copied in the google drive. In whatsApp apk in setting im not getting option to put email to do the backup.kindly advise.
    09-14-18 11:05 AM
    Hi, I'm using Android version of whatsApp in my Blackberry Z10. Now i have want to shift my whatApp on Samsung 9Plus. Is there any ways so that all my whatApp chat history can sync with WhatsApp in my new mobile.In black berry 10 the backup is in Internal Storage. Tried by copy the folder in google drive and directly coping the folder in the Samsung S9 plus.But WhatsApp is olny asking to restore from google drive when tried it says no backup found maybe because it only the folder which i have copied in the google drive. In whatsApp apk in setting im not getting option to put email to do the backup.kindly advise.
    before you restore them
    try to disable google drive backup/restore mode on you samsung s9 setting /disable google drive and playstore too . logout all google account .
    downloaded whatsapp apk manualy from official whatsapp web.
    installed it,
    I think, you will see restore mode manually
    but before open/regist it firstly you copy whatsapp directory from z10 to s9 system folder.
    and finally open whatsapp,regist it normally

BlackBerry Passport RED Edition 10.3.3.2049
    09-17-18 03:17 AM
    backup whatsapp folder from z10 to s9 with made zip packet
    and extract whatsapp folder to s9 system

BlackBerry Passport RED Edition 10.3.3.2049
    09-17-18 03:19 AM