ClassicSQC100-4/10.3.2.2639

I've always experienced sporadic android runtime errors for both sideloaded and ports, but for the last few months it's been happening every time I run an android app. Some apps such as Starbucks won't even open anymore.

Any ideas on why this is happening and more importantly, how to fix it? I'm assuming I have a bad runtime version installed? If so, how (specifically) do I go about updating this? I've done all my carrier pushed OS updates, but the problem only seems to get worse with every update.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

10-15-15 01:20 AM
    I suggest to fetch android logs from your device. That way I discovered why c:geo crashes.

Read more on http://devblog.blackberry.com/2013/1...ur-blackberry/

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 01:27 AM

I've always experienced sporadic android runtime errors for both sideloaded and ports, but for the last few months it's been happening every time I run an android app. Some apps such as Starbucks won't even open anymore.

Any ideas on why this is happening and more importantly, how to fix it? I'm assuming I have a bad runtime version installed? If so, how (specifically) do I go about updating this? I've done all my carrier pushed OS updates, but the problem only seems to get worse with every update.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/p...pszf37havz.png
    Looks to me like they ran out of caffeine!
    Denny_Crane likes this.
    10-15-15 04:19 PM

For one, the latest Starbucks app no longer works on BB10.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    10-15-15 04:23 PM
    3.1 version (Starbucks) works. I think it's 3.1.1. Look for the apk.
    Denny_Crane likes this.
    10-15-15 06:33 PM
    The Starbucks app every since they activated mobile payments function doesn't work in the runtime. It must check for NFC access which the runtime doesn't have or a root check (runtime shows as rooted in some payment apps) and then it crashes.
    Denny_Crane likes this.
    10-15-15 06:51 PM
    Thanks for the tips on the Starbucks app. That makes sense, as it stopped working as soon as they added mobile payment functionality. I found the 3.1.1 apk and I'm back in business with that one app - thanks!

I am still having issues with the runtime error though. Fongo won't even open anymore, and pretty much every android app gives me that error message multiple times (some on a constant loop). I can try looking into extracting logs per the first reply, but I won't have time to do that anytime soon (it looks complicated). Any other suggestions in the meantime? Is it possible to load a different/more stable version of runtime?
    10-15-15 11:19 PM