Weird. I still can't get access to it. I've refreshed BBW and have rebooted the phone a couple of times. Still only get to the BBW front page when hitting the link. Yes, desktop mode is turned off.

Is it only available for certain OS versions? I'm using an unlocked, AT&T passport on a Canadian carrier, so I'm not sure if that matters.
    03-01-16 01:14 PM
    Weird. I still can't get access to it. I've refreshed BBW and have rebooted the phone a couple of times. Still only get to the BBW front page when hitting the link. Yes, desktop mode is turned off.

Is it only available for certain OS versions? I'm using an unlocked, AT&T passport on a Canadian carrier, so I'm not sure if that matters.
    Go here and try the link in the article: http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-01-16 07:12 PM
    So I installed the update, all good. I go into the Appstore and all of the previous Android apps that i installed prior to the update are still showing under My Apps. The only option they have is to "Open". I want to reinstall 2 of the Apps but cant. I have no icon for them or any indication that they are on my device other than showing up in My Apps. If I want to open the app I have to open it through the App Store, while others show update even though i dont want them. How can I clear the Appstore listing of those Apps and either reinstall or remove them from the listing?
    03-04-16 11:57 AM
    The only option they have is to "Open"
    Press and hold the app within "My Apps" you should be asked if you want to uninstall it.
    Probably not the best way to go (you'll probably lose settings and history) but at least you should be able to re-install them afterwards.

P.S: you did restart your device after the update, did you ?
    03-08-16 05:15 AM
    Press and hold the app within "My Apps" you should be asked if you want to uninstall it.
    Probably not the best way to go (you'll probably lose settings and history) but at least you should be able to re-install them afterwards.

P.S: you did restart your device after the update, did you ?
    I have the same problem. And want to uninstall the update...but there is only open option. No option for uninstalling it

Posted via CB10
    03-08-16 10:20 AM
    I have the same problem. And want to uninstall the update...but there is only open option. No option for uninstalling it
    Install Cobalt's "Android Settings App" (cobalt-mobilenetwork-1.0.apk) from "Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page" restart your BB and try to uninstall the App in question. If this isn't working reinstall the App in question, reboot and uninstall the App again. It is essential to reinstall the App in the exact same version otherwise this procedure will not work. You can check the currently installed version with the "Android Settings App".
    03-08-16 04:55 PM
    Will this runtime app make a difference on my phone I have version 10.3.2.2639 for a z30? Although I have an unlocked BlackBerry bought from an employee it won't update to the newest os. I with Koodo but it shouldn't make a difference.

Sent from my battered and bruised but still kicking (just barely) Z30.
    03-11-16 10:35 AM
    How do I uninstall the runtime? It screwed up my phone.

Posted from CB10 on my awesome Q5
    03-11-16 12:35 PM
    How do I uninstall the runtime? It screwed up my phone.

You can't uninstall it

Posted via CB10
    03-11-16 02:00 PM
    You can't uninstall it

Posted via CB10
    Not even with a security wipe?

03-11-16 02:16 PM
    Not even with a security wipe?

You cannot uninstall the runtime but you can replace it with an older version. There are 2 bar files that can be downloaded (search CB) then installed over the other version using Sachesi. You can extract those bars from other OS versions as well, but stability may come into question depending on how far back you go.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-11-16 02:22 PM
    You cannot uninstall the runtime but you can replace it with an older version. There are 2 bar files that can be downloaded (search CB) then installed over the other version using Sachesi. You can extract those bars from other OS versions as well, but stability may come into question depending on how far back you go.
    can you point me in the right direction? i can't seem to find any older runtime bar files.
    03-11-16 04:45 PM
    can you point me in the right direction? i can't seem to find any older runtime bar files.
    Follow the instructions in Post 6 of this thread after downloading the .2813 Android bars on first post of thread if you really need a change : http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lysis-1058115/

I would not change as the new runtime works great IMHO but to each their own.
    DreadPirateRegan and Sal1982 like this.
    03-11-16 05:57 PM
    http://crackberry.com/if-youve-been-...update-try-now

Posted via CB10
    Sal1982 likes this.
    03-11-16 06:14 PM
    Do i need to re-install all the android apps again? And if needed, which version of the android apps should i install? The ones from the Amazon store or Google Play?
    03-12-16 10:15 AM
    Do i need to re-install all the android apps again? And if needed, which version of the android apps should i install? The ones from the Amazon store or Google Play?
    You will not have to reinstall Android apps.
    03-12-16 11:59 AM
    Is there any way to deinstall the Android Runtime Bugfix??? Since installing it my Android apps like Spotofy are slow and buggy... Annoying!!! Thanks!

Posted via CrackBerry
    03-12-16 07:02 PM
    Is there any way to deinstall the Android Runtime Bugfix??? Since installing it my Android apps like Spotofy are slow and buggy... Annoying!!! Thanks!

Posted via CrackBerry
    If you are referring to the Runtime update in BBW then you can rollback to the previous non-buggy runtime. Read the first post of this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12206982
    03-13-16 04:37 AM
93 ... 234