I agree. According to Chen BlackBerry 10 is still a necessary OS because of its security pedigree. The Android stuff does not help in that regard at all. Strip it.
    I meant to join the OHA and obtain Google Services, lol. I thought the Android in BB10 is sandboxed, so it isn't a security liability.
    03-29-15 09:09 AM
    I've been saying for a while now, an android slider made by blackberry is what they need to do to get back in the game.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 11:37 AM
    This fictitious android slider made by BlackBerry needs to support google play services.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 11:38 AM
    You're thinking of the JIT compiler (just in time). Probably thought D from dalvick cache.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 11:51 AM
    This fictitious android slider made by BlackBerry needs to support google play services.

Posted via CB10
    Yes we all agree on this.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 02:10 PM
    You're thinking of the JIT compiler (just in time). Probably thought D from dalvick cache.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, that's it! I knew it started with a D

Praise be unto our Lord, Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2558
    03-30-15 12:02 AM
    One possible option is to offer hardware in both options. One for biz (BB10) one for consumer (android). Not sure what the costs would look like supporting 3 OSES but they already technically are developing for android. Who knows. Only BlackBerry really knows all the details on the potential.

Posted via CB10
    This is the only way for blackberry to survive, they need to create an android device to restore faith to the masses in their brand, 95% of people who buy iOS or Android phones are not comfortable buying a BlackBerry OS based device due to the stigma they have of of BlackBerry being behind the times.

Why blackberry doesn't come out with a commercial comparing htm5test.com results, universal search with iOS and Android is beyond me.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 01:34 AM
    This is the only way for BlackBerry to survive. They need to create an Android device to restore faith to the masses in their brand. 95% of people who buy iOS or Android phones are not comfortable buying a BlackBerry OS based device
    This is probably a challenge for BlackBerry's own sales team as well. If they're cold calling and 9 out of 10 clients are immersed in iOS or Android, that would be very frustrating.
    03-30-15 05:05 AM
    Why blackberry doesn't come out with a commercial comparing htm5test.com results, universal search with iOS and Android is beyond me.
    I don't think such a commercial is going to impress the average punter, who seems to be more turned on by vomit ads like (paraphrasing from mentally scarred memory):

"Hey Cortana, can you dance?"
    "When I'm on vibrate mode, that's me dancing really fast."
    *really dumb voice* "Cortana, you make me laugh!"
    03-30-15 05:28 AM
    I don't think such a commercial is going to impress the average punter, who seems to be more turned on by vomit ads like (paraphrasing from mentally scarred memory):

"Hey Cortana, can you dance?"
    "When I'm on vibrate mode, that's me dancing really fast."
    *really dumb voice* "Cortana, you make me laugh!"
    It worked if you remembered it, lol
    03-30-15 05:56 AM
    It worked if you remembered it, lol
    That aspect indeed. However, I'll not be buying a Windows phone: I don't want to end up like those "actors". *shivers*
    03-30-15 06:14 AM
61 123