Hi all, I just got a passport recently and it's my first blackberry phone so I'm still trying to get used to it.

I've got two issues which can't solve by myself, hope I can get some help here. Much appreciated.

I use the cloud service app like Dropbox, DS Cloud(both in Android version) a lot and I've found out that the internal memory of passport is too small to keep all the data.

Is there any way I can move the data of Dropbox & DS cloud to external SD card? Is it possible that I can use ssh or other methods to move the Android folder to external SD card and create a Android folder link in original position?

If the Android app is defaulted to save the data on external SD card, will it do the same if I install it on a BB10 device?

Another issue I'm facing is that all the synology app works fine except the DS cloud app. It shows "Unknown Error" after I clicked the connect button on the first page. I've checked the DS cloud on iOS and PC version, both of them work fine, so it seems like there's something wrong on the app. All other apps of synology work fine such as DS File, DS Video.

Thanks for all your kindly help guys, hope I can get used to BB10 soon and become a blackberry fan.
    12-14-14 02:48 AM
    Hi all, I'm trying to access the file system of my passport to see if I can make a link of Android data on external SD card.

But when I type "blackberry-connect 169.254.0.1 -password 0000 -sshPublicKey pubkeyfile" in command line, it shows up:

Info: Connecting to target 169.254.0.1:4455
    Error: Connection failed: connect timed out

Is there any way I can fix this issue and connect to the device correctly?

Thanks for the answer
    12-14-14 11:31 AM
    Why are you trying to move your data from cloud to your device? As for saving it on external card, you can download it sure, but as for syncing, I have yet to see any options for changing the default sync point.

For ds cloud? Is it an android app. Bottom line is some work, some dont.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by MobileMadness002; 12-14-14 at 04:38 PM.
    12-14-14 01:48 PM
    Are you using the default dropbox app on bb10 or are you using the android version. Not sure as to what you mean about moving the information from the android section to sd can you clarify

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-14-14 02:49 PM