I've searched the entire forum. And all I've found is rude people ranting about people asking this question. So I would prefer a solid, fact based response as to why video lag/display wrong on android apps Ej: Chrome, Instagram, Showbox etc... It's just not letting me have any joy. Worked well on 10.3.

Posted via CB10 from my Iron Man Edition Z10 // Z10 STL100-1, OS 10.3.1.1133
    JoseMercedes likes this.
    11-25-14 09:45 PM
    I suspect you'll find this rude, but IDK what you expect when running a leak instead of official. It's not ready for consumer use yet, and flaws should be expected.
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    11-25-14 10:19 PM
    First look at settings -> device monitor -> memory and see how much is available. If it's below 800 mb that can cause lag in videos etc.
    I've been working on finding a solution myself in memory drains. So far changing the radio to 996 has made quite a difference.

Remember, as Wolf so eloquently put it when running leaks, it's expected to have issues. So trying different combinations of Radios and bars may help. Just remember to stay w/i the appropriate grades. Such as 10.3.1 combos not 10.3.0 w/ 10.3.1.

I am.... Mrs. Peevishlicious....May he troll in peace ❤
    11-25-14 10:53 PM
    I suspect you'll find this rude, but IDK what you expect when running a leak instead of official. It's not ready for consumer use yet, and flaws should be expected.
    Facts buddy answers based on fact like the other guy mentioned about memory. You're just stating the obvious. Everybody knows that already... I'm not complaining about this, I just wanted to know what might be the cause of this behavior in android apps when they used to work well before... And I'M NOT RUNNING A LEAK OK! Can't talk about it too much, but I'm not running a leak. I'm just asking this cuz I'm seeing this error on mine and on leaks.... I never mentioned I was on a leak anyways... you were just eager to attack that point even if it wasn't implied. lol

11-26-14 12:35 AM
    Thank you, I will look into this... And I have, almost always, over 1gb free in memory on data monitor. Rarely goes under 900mb.

11-26-14 12:39 AM
    I see your signature says 10.3.1.1133. I would def recommend trying the 996 radio appropriate for your device.

Thurask has a thread here in leak section w/ links to all OS's and w/i those files are the Radios.

I have the radio for z30, but you need it for z10.

Hope it helps your device.

I am.... Mrs. Peevishlicious .... May he troll in peace. ❤
    11-26-14 06:20 AM
    Thank you... I will check thurasks thread... hope it works...

11-26-14 06:51 AM
    Facts buddy answers based on fact like the other guy mentioned about memory. You're just stating the obvious. Everybody knows that already... I'm not complaining about this, I just wanted to know what might be the cause of this behavior in android apps when they used to work well before... And I'M NOT RUNNING A LEAK OK! Can't talk about it too much, but I'm not running a leak. I'm just asking this cuz I'm seeing this error on mine and on leaks.... I never mentioned I was on a leak anyways... you were just eager to attack that point even if it wasn't implied. lol

Since you want facts..

From one of my contacts at BlackBerry who has read this thread:

If you are a beta participant and you are having difficulties with a beta build please contact the appropriate beta support team to generate bug reports. Discussions of beta products in public forums goes directly against the terms of your beta agreement. If you are using a developer build of the software please contact developer relations for support. 10.3.1.xxxx has not been released to the public in any capacity so this is not the appropriate channel to seek support.
    11-26-14 07:26 AM

The fact you are on a beta was mentioned right here.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-26-14 07:52 AM
    The real question is: Why is the "beta" not working properly?"....Somehow people can't understand this simple question.

I suggest a little trip in Google World @OP.

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-26-14 08:22 AM
    the problem is the runtime, I copy the .bar of 10.3.0 and runs without lag
    11-26-14 09:15 AM
    the problem is the runtime, I copy the .bar of 10.3.0 and runs without lag
    What OS do you have?

11-27-14 07:22 AM
    thats what happens when its a leak
    11-27-14 07:36 AM
    The fact you are on a beta was mentioned right here.
    Please, do show me where it is mentioned. I don't see it. So just implying it won't make me say yes. LoL and, I publicly make it clear, I don't know what is this beta you are talking about. Lol thats nonsense to me. I'm just adressing a runtime issue, running videos on android apps.

11-27-14 01:45 PM
    Please, do show me where it is mentioned. I don't see it. So just implying it won't make me say yes. LoL and, I publicly make it clear, I don't know what is this beta you are talking about. Lol thats nonsense to me. I'm just adressing a runtime issue, running videos on android apps.

You do realize your post history can be seen by everyone, don't you?
    moody and MobileMadness002 like this.
    11-27-14 03:21 PM
    Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see any where in the op's signature that declares he is on a "beta" OS. I DO see he states he is running a "leak" OS. Same OS anyone can load if they want by looking for my thread here in the "Leaked" forum 10.3.1.1133.

Some people confuse "beta" and "leak" but let's not do that here. I'll explain just in case someone wants to know the difference.

�beta means it's not meant for public release/use but is being tested by "public" people selectively. I've helped several app developers beta test their apps before they submit to BBW (short for BlackBerry World, not BigBadWolf )

�leak means someone shared it or didn't prevent it from being accessed outside the beta group and now everyone has access.

The op has clearly stated he knows risks associated w/ running Leaked os's.

What I believe he is asking for is suggestions / assistance in creating his on hybrid OS until he finds a combo that makes his work.

Since OP has explained his issues are video lag, etc w/ android I would suggest trying various android player bars from other 10.3.1 OS's first.

If that doesn't work let me know.

DjChriZ likes this.
    11-28-14 07:03 AM