I had previous leak and I had a problem. All apps work good until a point. After some point my all android apps get frozen. They work but I can't touch them. Screen doesn't allow me to touch. Example. Snapchat, I open, I see I have pics coming, I try to press but screen just seems like doesn't see my fingers. And I have to reboot the phone every time. Same as all other apps. Instagram skype, and more. I tried to updated to new leak but still I have the problem. I don't know why. Like in Snapchat if it's frozen I can see the camera moving but I can't take pictures or do something. It's so annoying. I have BlackBerry z10 stl 100/3. Thanks
    01-20-14 01:16 AM
    Not too sure I understood everything you said there buddy, but I'll still try to help. First of all, have you tried reloading your OS?

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 01:34 AM
    I know it was messy. I updated the new leak. I was using 12.. before this one. My problem is only with android apps. Apps work but I can't control them thought it would be better after updating but still the same
    01-20-14 03:47 AM
    I know it was messy. I updated the new leak. I was using 12.. before this one. My problem is only with android apps. Apps work but I can't control them thought it would be better after updating but still the same
    What is 12? you mean 10.2.1.1295? and what do you mean by can't control them? because honestly .1925 works like a charm for me, i used to be surprised when an android app did work, now i'm surprised when one doesn't... you really should try to reload your OS, because snapchat works great on my phone (maybe you should sideload Snap2chat: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-884385/)
    01-20-14 03:54 AM
    Yes I had that one and I had the problem and I thought it would get fixed but it didn't. And the problem is Snapchat. I was looking instagram and when I press Snapchat. All androids apps freeze. Should I wipe it and do it again? And I use snap to download apps.
    01-20-14 11:30 AM
    I wiped but still apps get frozen for nothing. Only android apps. It's driving me crazy I have to reboot 7-10 times a day.
    01-28-14 04:22 PM
    This isn't necessarily helping you with your exact problem, but you are aware there is a native snapchat client right? http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-884385/ as mentioned above. to my knowledge most people are using the native version because the android app causes problems like you've described.
    01-28-14 06:15 PM
    Thanks I didn't know but it's not only Snapchat. If one of the app got frozen, all androids will be frozen. I was using tumblr went to 8 tracks. And after 1 min both frozen and I have to reboot
    01-29-14 09:46 AM
    No help? Should I throw this stupid phone away now. I'm a huge BlackBerry fun but now I just hate it. I can't even use the phone properly for 1 hour.
    01-30-14 02:49 PM
    No help? Should I throw this stupid phone away now. I'm a huge BlackBerry fun but now I just hate it. I can't even use the phone properly for 1 hour.
    First of all, I don't think loading android apps on a BlackBerry is actually using the phone "properly" just sayin. There is a problem that some have had with the Android runtime. Search around the threads. There is even a thread where you can submit a log file so BlackBerry can get to the bottom of the problem. On second thought just throw it away.

Via CB10 Rogers Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925/1926 Radio
    01-30-14 03:10 PM
    It's difficult to help troubleshoot when you appear to be the only one experiencing this issue. I would ask a variety of things- did you install the apps through Snap or Amazon? Amazon-installed apps often crashed for me, while Snap ones would not (likely it offers more compatible versions). Are you trying to run multiple simultaneous Android apps? That's done some funny things when I've tried- even gave messages that an app I'd already closed had to close after opening another. Which brings up another point- what's running in your background? You might try an android task killer, make sure there isn't something still going on behind the scenes. If ALL of that fails, it could simply need an OS reinstall. Or, if you've tried that, perhaps your backup restoration is putting some random erroneous data onto your phone which keeps corrupting things. The bottom line is these are just generalities, because the majority of people's phones are running awesome. We'll always keep trying to help Just don't blame BlackBerry or imply the phone is junk when a one-in-a-thousand-chance glitch makes your leaked software go wonky...

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 03:16 PM