I received a warranty replacement Classic from Verizon. I installed a backup through BB Link of my previous phone where the Android apps I had opened fine. With the new phone, none of the Android apps open, even the Amazon Appstore App. I did a security wipe, and even after that, the Amazon Appstore app does not open. The thin green bar will go about 80% of the way, and then the process just stops and returns me to the Home screen.

Is there a setting I don't know about or is it possible the BB10 software is corrupt and I need to get another replacement Classic. Thanks!
    04-30-17 11:34 AM
    That green bar can take forever sometimes. When I'm having android problems which happens a lot, I turn off the screen (unless you want a screenshot) and press the volume buttons till the blackberry logo fires up. That resets the runtime as far as I know.
    But if youve already wiped it that may not work. Amazon app is buggy as hell, though

Posted via CB10
    04-30-17 11:44 AM
    Autoloader.

BB10 will outlast Android! Just you wait! Stage 1: denial
    04-30-17 04:51 PM
    Runriverrun - I am having similar issues with my Classic. I could not update the OS with the latest, kept failing at 80%. BB tech told me to wipe the phone, reinstall the OS and then retore. Reinstalled the OS with the update, now I have an issue with Link and restoreing from the backup. Just circles for hours with "loading the restore content..." Were you ever able to get the restore to work? Thanks!
    05-29-17 01:44 PM