Hey, so I'm working with the Amazon app store just fine, but is it me or am I finding the store kind of limited? I know there are more apps out there in the Android world and wondered about this SNAP does this have an app like Amazon or do you have to be a super engineer to figure if out? Also is there no Google app store you can access from BlackBerry? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 01:58 PM
    The Amazon app store is generally all Google Play Store reject apps. Snap is basically the Google Play store, you can sideload it as long as you know how to read. No need to be an engineer - http://crackberry.com/how-use-snap-b...roid-apk-files

If this all a bit too complicated for you, you can make life easier and download Sachesi for your respective computer. Once downloaded, plug in your device, run the Sachesi app and go to the "Install" tab. From there, drag the Snap bar into Sachesi and it will load it. I will note though, DO NOT go messing with anything else in the Sachesi app if you're not aware of what it does.
    sibeans and tg1 like this.
    03-03-14 01:59 PM
    The Amazon app store is generally all Google Play Store reject apps. Snap is basically the Google Play store, you can sideload it as long as you know how to read. No need to be an engineer - http://crackberry.com/how-use-snap-b...roid-apk-files
    You mean apps designed for the Amazon Kindle. Some of the best mobile games are available.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 03:37 PM
    Oh, come on, you know better than that.

Because Amazon doesn't want to play with Google means they get their apps from the same developers on their own. Many are the very same apps and update at the same time. Some are formatted specifically for the Kindle. But many work just fine on a phone.

It's not the same as, say, Aptoide or 1 Mobile Market.

At the moment, it's the easiest way to get paid apps since you can buy them through Amazon directly and download immediately.

To the OP, Snap pulls directly from Google Play. It's basically a Google Play client. Except that you can't directly buy paid apps through it, just yet. There's a way to do going through the website on a PC first and then downloading through the app, but I think the developer is working on getting paid apps through Snap.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 04:55 PM
    Thanks Bla1ze - now how do I get around the Google Play Servics part?? Thanks - not as bad of an install as I thought and I found out I can read!
    03-06-14 07:45 PM