Some games and apps not working with this android run time. We need at least 4.4 .
    If that is the case, then you have no choice but to change devices. It is that simple.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    01-05-17 03:48 AM
    Some games and apps not working with this android run time. We need at least 4.4 .
    Unfortunately, Nothing can be done.
    Just buy Android phone to fill App gap.
    01-05-17 03:59 AM
    Buy a tablet or a 5 or 6inch phone. Clone your SIM(Tmo in Europe = 15 €) and you should be good to go. Use it as a 2nd option.

#soon, later, later this year, fiscal year, commitment,...blablabla ~J.BlaBla Chen
    01-05-17 04:36 AM
    Pff, if BlackBerry wanted to have Android Store, they could have chosen F-Droid instead of Amazon which is win-win for everyone. Regarding runtime, who cares and actually I doubt that they are prevented from doing that, since those rules were enforced by Andy Rubin while he was still there.
    01-05-17 02:37 PM
    Pff, if BlackBerry wanted to have Android Store, they could have chosen F-Droid instead of Amazon which is win-win for everyone. Regarding runtime, who cares and actually I doubt that they are prevented from doing that, since those rules were enforced by Andy Rubin while he was still there.
    Those "rules" regarding official support of Android with Google Play are still enforced by Google to this day with a heavy hand. Why do you think Amazon hasn't added it to their Fire tablets yet. Rubin not being there hasn't changed anything in that regard.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-17 06:26 PM
    F-Droid has even less stuff in it than Amazon, at least Amazon tries to get apps that people outside the FOSS circlejerk enjoy.
    01-05-17 06:48 PM
    Those "rules" regarding official support of Android with Google Play are still enforced by Google to this day with a heavy hand. Why do you think Amazon hasn't added it to their Fire tablets yet. Rubin not being there hasn't changed anything in that regard.
    Yeah, I was completely confused by the post you quoted.
    01-05-17 07:42 PM
    I hope

Posted via CB10
    01-05-17 08:00 PM
    I hope

Posted via CB10
    Keep hoping buddy, but it ain't gonna happen.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    01-06-17 11:52 PM
34 12