Appalling! Freezes won't download anything! Can't believe BlackBerry supposed to have some kind of deal with them, I got the app from amazon world!
    Also just bought a cd from amazon get free mp3 download, useless PlayBook can't download it and neither can zed without me installing an up date that has to be via chrome Firefox or IE.
    Hate to say it but ios or Android beckon.

Fed up with nothing working on BlackBerry without a someone making a client app rather than something native

I know people here don't like to follow the herd but that's how herds survive! Sometimes going your own way leads to extinction!

Sorry rant over.

Posted by my splendid Z10
    10-20-14 03:16 AM
    Hold on a minute there buddy. Let me tell you something.....some of us prefer other music apps over the Amazon music app and to tell you the truth, i have never been able to get on the app since the day I signed up. It did some nonsense like transferred my license to another device...whatever...called their Level 2 tech support millions of times. They can't fix it. I'm locked out of the AMA for 180 days. I don't care....

SiriusXM works! TuneIn radio works! Pandora works!
    I have 48GB of music on my SD card in my phone. The native music player works.

I understand your frustration with Amazon music but really....a reason to leave for iOS? I think you have some other reasons that we can't see.....one app not working is hardly the reason to leave.
    10-20-14 05:24 AM
    I do like the 7 digital app. Use that primarily. Buts lots of little issues are building up. Will see how 10.3.1 goes.
    Ref amazon my wife uses it and it's handy that I'd you buy the cd you get a free mp3 download of it, great! Amazon music in amazon app store ( new BlackBerry partnership) but it doesn't work.

I do love bb10 fluidity but everything just seems so near but so far.

Posted by my splendid Z10
    10-20-14 10:34 AM
    Downloads worked on my Z10 from the old Amazon app. Not sure if songs ever could be downloaded with the new one. What is the work-around?

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 03:57 PM
    I have always downloaded them through amazon.com on my Z10 set to desktop mode. It opens up their cloud player and has the option to download.

Posted via CB10
    workerb likes this.
    11-06-14 12:04 AM