Anyone else find that the built in amazon app seems to push the updates from the android apps you downloaded, far more often than BlackBerry World?

Honestly, I feel like the half dozen apps I've downloaded through it need updating way more often than the dozens I've gotten from BlackBerry. Probably 50% of the time I get a new item under "notifications", it from the amazon app.

Also, anyone else now have two amazon apps on their phone since the update? One that is only for apps, and one for the Amazon store + apps?

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    08-01-15 07:57 PM
    Welcome to Android. Android apps are generally updated more often than BlackBerry apps even on Android devices . Don't know if it is because android developers are more on top of their game than bb10 developers. Or because of the security situation android apps constantly have t o be updated. One of the Amazon apps is for shopping and the other is an app store for downloading apps and games.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 08:17 PM
    Not much is happening in terms of BB10 app development due to the movement towards Android.

The full Amazon Store in addition to the Amazon App Store came with the 10.3.2 update.
    08-01-15 08:21 PM
    Anyone else find that the built in amazon app seems to push the updates from the android apps you downloaded, far more often than BlackBerry World?

Honestly, I feel like the half dozen apps I've downloaded through it need updating way more often than the dozens I've gotten from BlackBerry. Probably 50% of the time I get a new item under "notifications", it from the amazon app.

Also, anyone else now have two amazon apps on their phone since the update? One that is only for apps, and one for the Amazon store + apps?

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    As for you first question,
    Yes, Android apps are updated very frequently

And for the Amazon app with both stores showing, yes the updated the app store and pushed the store app.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" from Adam Savage
    08-02-15 09:47 AM