Hi guys. anyone successfully running this android app on BB10? Im using Cobalt's tweak which works really great with most of the apps, but this Amazfit one keeps crashing on startup after 1s of whitescreen, no matter what. Tried patching/whitelisting it with no success. Thanks for any advice
    01-05-18 05:10 AM
    If it's an Android Wear watch, it definitely won't work. Android Wear requires licensed Google Android to work, and there is no patching around it.
    01-05-18 05:14 PM
    Hi guys. anyone successfully running this android app on BB10? Im using Cobalt's tweak which works really great with most of the apps, but this Amazfit one keeps crashing on startup after 1s of whitescreen, no matter what. Tried patching/whitelisting it with no success. Thanks for any advice
    I almost had an Amazfit Pace. It was stolen from the mailroom before I got my hands on it. I asked Amazfit if they would discount another one for me if I gave them the police report, but they didn't get back to me. In the meanwhile, I did more research and the Garmin Vivoactive HR seemed better suited for my purposes.

Razer Nabu app - worked without patching (haven't tested the latest)
    Garmin Connect app - worked without patching (haven't tested the latest)

This was using a Z30 on 10.3.2.x. I think you need at least 10.3.1.x to have Bluetooth LE, which the app might be searching for but hanging/crashing on.
    01-05-18 07:51 PM
    If it's an Android Wear watch, it definitely won't work. Android Wear requires licensed Google Android to work, and there is no patching around it.
    It's not, watch has its' own specific OS by Xiaomi. However to be able to take advantage of all its' features one needs Android/iOS mobile to connect to.

This was using a Z30 on 10.3.2.x. I think you need at least 10.3.1.x to have Bluetooth LE, which the app might be searching for but hanging/crashing on.
    I'm using Classic on 10.3.3, shouldn't be a problem then. Amazfit Pace is great gadget for me as a recreational runner, especially being on sale for $60 in December, even without compatible phone to use with Thanks for your help anyway!
    01-05-18 08:20 PM
    I'm using Classic on 10.3.3, shouldn't be a problem then. Amazfit Pace is great gadget for me as a recreational runner, especially being on sale for $60 in December, even without compatible phone to use with Thanks for your help anyway!
    $60?! Wow. Had they offered that to me, I would have ordered another one to replace the stolen one.
    01-08-18 01:02 PM
    $60?! Wow. Had they offered that to me, I would have ordered another one to replace the stolen one.
    Now did anyone got the App working? It dosn't work on my blackberry
    04-16-18 01:54 PM
    Now did anyone got the App working? It dosn't work on my blackberry
    Do you actually have the app or are you saying that it doesn't appear in Google Play for you? If you're using Cobalt's Google Play, it will act just like the real Google Play and filter out apps that require a higher Android version than the Android Runtime on BB10. You might try another Android apps website to obtain it and install it directly.

If you already have it and are having trouble running it, I would look into Cobalt's patching methods. That may make a working version for you.

If the app runs but is having trouble connecting to the watch, it might be due to the Android Runtime grabbing the Bluetooth connection before the app has a chance to. For the Razor Nabu, I found that I needed launch its app as soon as there's a Bluetooth connection otherwise the Android Runtime will grab it for other purposes.

Good luck!
    04-18-18 05:45 AM
    Thats what I tried:
    - Installing over Snap
    -Installing over Google Play
    -Download APK and installed it + Many diffrent version of the app
    -Patching the app

I always have the same error: It opens the screen is white and then the app crashes

Now I will try the ,,Mi App", bcause it also supports the Amazfit Watch.... I was trying the "Amazfit Watch" before.
    It's not very nice to always syncronise your watch with your Brothers Iphone...
    04-18-18 12:30 PM
    Did anybody found an Solution?

Posted via CB10
    05-01-18 05:00 AM
    The MI App didn't worked for me

Posted via CB10
    05-01-18 05:00 AM
    Any Idea?

Posted via CB10
    05-10-18 06:11 AM
    How well does Gadget Bridge work on BB10?

I'm a Pebble user, and I'm a huge fan of Roger Leblanc's work with his Pebble Bridge app, but my Pebble is gone and it's never coming back, so I'm trying to see if I can get this Amazfit Bip working on my Passport.

So far Notify and Fitness is kind of sort of working. Looks like it can't access notifications from the BB10 side though, so it's really only a fitness tracker at the moment. Not a big deal, as I could barely get notifications to work the way I wanted on my KeyOne, so it's not a huge loss? Going to be monitoring battery usage.
    05-14-18 08:57 AM
    How well does Gadget Bridge work on BB10?

I'm a Pebble user, and I'm a huge fan of Roger Leblanc's work with his Pebble Bridge app, but my Pebble is gone and it's never coming back, so I'm trying to see if I can get this Amazfit Bip working on my Passport.

So far Notify and Fitness is kind of sort of working. Looks like it can't access notifications from the BB10 side though, so it's really only a fitness tracker at the moment. Not a big deal, as I could barely get notifications to work the way I wanted on my KeyOne, so it's not a huge loss? Going to be monitoring battery usage.
    Nope it dosn't support the amazfit pace
    I guess I have to switch over to Samsung after 10 Years...
    05-28-18 12:52 PM
    Nope it dosn't support the amazfit pace
    I guess I have to switch over to Samsung after 10 Years...
    I had trouble with my Bip anyways. Notify & Fitness would work fine most of the time, but if I ever let my phone get out of range of the watch it would disconnect and would have a lot of trouble reconnecting, sending me the "disconnected" notice over and over again, until I basically uninstalled the app and reinstalled it.

My KeyOne didn't sell the first time I listed it on ebay, and I've got a history of bad luck selling phones, so I'm just going to keep it, and it works fine with the watch.
    05-28-18 12:54 PM
    I also tried this this app. It dosn't work for me. It always crashed when i click on setting
    05-29-18 10:07 AM
    Hi, just let you know that im using Amazfit Bip smartwatch and Mi fit 3.3.4.12 and everything works fine (map in activities included) in a Q10 (last OS 10.3)

Good luck!
    10-24-18 10:57 AM
    Hi, just let you know that im using Amazfit Bip smartwatch and Mi fit 3.3.4.12 and everything works fine (map in activities included) in a Q10 (last OS 10.3)

Good luck!
    Do you need Google service with cobalt or standalone apk

Love Peace and Share
    10-24-18 02:52 PM
    Do you need Google service with cobalt or standalone apk

Love Peace and Share
    I tested both ways. both ways works, so no cobalt patch needed.
    Greets
    10-24-18 03:20 PM
    I tested both ways. both ways works, so no cobalt patch needed.
    Greets
    Very nice, so we don't need to buy an android phone for amafit bip

Could you test so the upper version is working so ?
    com.xiaomi.hm.health_3.4.6.1-5674 in apk mirror

Love Peace and Share
    Last edited by lolo9269; 10-25-18 at 01:28 AM.
    10-25-18 01:15 AM
    Very nice, so we don't need to buy an android phone for amafit bip

Could you test so the upper version is working so ?
    com.xiaomi.hm.health_3.4.6.1-5674 in apk mirror

Love Peace and Share
    It works but doesn't show the map in activties. All but this is fine (step count, sleep tracking, alarm, notifications, calls etc)

Greets
    10-25-18 05:23 AM

Good luck!
    Thank you for this. I was able to install this version of the app and everything works!

One thing though, I had difficulty getting my account verified through this app, so I installed the iOS version on a family member's iphone and completed the registration and set up on their phone, then the Mi Fit app on my phone took over and everything works 100%

Posted via CB10
    11-26-18 03:29 AM