Hi guys. anyone successfully running this android app on BB10? Im using Cobalt's tweak which works really great with most of the apps, but this Amazfit one keeps crashing on startup after 1s of whitescreen, no matter what. Tried patching/whitelisting it with no success. Thanks for any advice
    01-05-18 06:10 AM
    If it's an Android Wear watch, it definitely won't work. Android Wear requires licensed Google Android to work, and there is no patching around it.
    01-05-18 06:14 PM
    Hi guys. anyone successfully running this android app on BB10? Im using Cobalt's tweak which works really great with most of the apps, but this Amazfit one keeps crashing on startup after 1s of whitescreen, no matter what. Tried patching/whitelisting it with no success. Thanks for any advice
    I almost had an Amazfit Pace. It was stolen from the mailroom before I got my hands on it. I asked Amazfit if they would discount another one for me if I gave them the police report, but they didn't get back to me. In the meanwhile, I did more research and the Garmin Vivoactive HR seemed better suited for my purposes.

Razer Nabu app - worked without patching (haven't tested the latest)
    Garmin Connect app - worked without patching (haven't tested the latest)

This was using a Z30 on 10.3.2.x. I think you need at least 10.3.1.x to have Bluetooth LE, which the app might be searching for but hanging/crashing on.
    01-05-18 08:51 PM
    If it's an Android Wear watch, it definitely won't work. Android Wear requires licensed Google Android to work, and there is no patching around it.
    It's not, watch has its' own specific OS by Xiaomi. However to be able to take advantage of all its' features one needs Android/iOS mobile to connect to.

This was using a Z30 on 10.3.2.x. I think you need at least 10.3.1.x to have Bluetooth LE, which the app might be searching for but hanging/crashing on.
    I'm using Classic on 10.3.3, shouldn't be a problem then. Amazfit Pace is great gadget for me as a recreational runner, especially being on sale for $60 in December, even without compatible phone to use with Thanks for your help anyway!
    01-05-18 09:20 PM
    I'm using Classic on 10.3.3, shouldn't be a problem then. Amazfit Pace is great gadget for me as a recreational runner, especially being on sale for $60 in December, even without compatible phone to use with Thanks for your help anyway!
    $60?! Wow. Had they offered that to me, I would have ordered another one to replace the stolen one.
    01-08-18 02:02 PM