That's weird, that's my favorite thing about the Z10 design

Sent from my BlackBerry 9981 using Tapatalk
    Huh, yeah that is weird.
    01-28-13 03:02 PM
    Actually, as far as trends go, that is exactly what is happening. Why else did the iPhone feel the need to upgrade it's screen size after 5 generations of the same? I'm not saying larger screens are the best or for everyone, but if you look back over the last 3 years, you'll definately see the trend is moving to larger screens. Coupled with the fact that the worlds hottest smartphones are currently sporting 4.8" or bigger shows consumers do indeed prefer larger screens.
    great you can recognize worldwide phone purchase trends but can't recognize a hint in a post. like I said, there are arguments for and against. meaning we could argue this all day.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    01-28-13 03:10 PM
    Huh, yeah that is weird.
    The slabs look very classy on the porshe design. The top of the z10 looks somewhat similar.

01-28-13 03:16 PM
    great you can recognize worldwide phone purchase trends but can't recognize a hint in a post. like I said, there are arguments for and against. meaning we could argue this all day.

I don't think he was arguing with you, he was simply pointing out that larger screens are, in fact, the current trends in smartphone screens. They may not be for you, but that doesn't change the facts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Rickroller and dadymon like this.
    01-28-13 03:46 PM
    The slabs look very classy on the porshe design. The top of the z10 looks somewhat similar.

Hmm... it looks OK on the Porsche design but maybe that's becuase there's more going on with that design. It interrupts the smooth design of the front of the Z10.
    01-28-13 04:08 PM
    The lack of the chrome finish is a bit disappointing, but the OS will be the show-stopper. Also we aren't sure we have seen the final devices for the Keyboard unit.
    01-28-13 04:47 PM
    I happen to like the design of the Z10 a lot. I think it's a sexy looking device to be honest.

The X10 tho...I'll wait and see what the device actually looks like before I make a decision on whether I like it or not.
    01-28-13 04:50 PM
    Nothing I have seen is earth shattering. Not to mention the OS needs to be perfect or they are in trouble. The 9900 is the best handset they have come out with - pair that with a great OS and RIM may something. What I really want is a slider similar to the Bold 9900 with an iPhone OS. Sorry sheep...
    01-28-13 06:57 PM
    Well that's usually the standard I set for things that I think are cool....whether or not my mom has it too
    01-28-13 07:13 PM
    I personally love the way that the Q10 looks!!
    03-17-13 09:25 PM
    Actually, as far as trends go, that is exactly what is happening. Why else did the iPhone feel the need to upgrade it's screen size after 5 generations of the same? I'm not saying larger screens are the best or for everyone, but if you look back over the last 3 years, you'll definately see the trend is moving to larger screens. Coupled with the fact that the worlds hottest smartphones are currently sporting 4.8" or bigger shows consumers do indeed prefer larger screens.
    It's so consumers don't feel so silly watching Netflix on a tiny screen.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 09:33 PM
    I like the Z10 and the Q10 equally. I think they both very handsome handsets. Although they are not in HTC ONE league. That thing is a gorgeous beast, just not to keen android.....would never give up my security.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 09:35 PM
    Yes u are the only one. The BlackBerry 10 design is beautiful

Posted via CB10
    Spawn12 likes this.
    03-17-13 09:46 PM
    Yes u are the only one. The BlackBerry 10 design is beautiful

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I don't have a problem with it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk on OS hybrid- Mu Prime v2....like butta! (*_~)
    03-18-13 08:51 PM
139 ... 456