Hi everyone;

I've had some issues with my exchange email account and Bluetooth being disabled on the 1925 leak. Seems the server at work thinks
    there is no password on my phone and Bluetooth gets disabled by "policy". I've had the IT department create special policy for me as a
    work around, but don't want to be doing this forever.

I got a small update today, but I think that was just Rogers bloatware - no help for my issue.

So tonight I backed up and thought I'd try a factory restore with Link. Link gets to 98% downloaded and then chokes - saying my network
    connection has a problem. Tried twice - same thing. Thankfully the phone is still working and not bricked!

Question is - is it possible to do a "factory restore" to the most recent OS without link - ie with Sachesi?
    01-28-14 06:32 PM
    I had the same problem. 98%... then hang. Tried several times during the day with no luck.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 08:30 PM
    Op you can do security wipe go to your setting choose security wipe

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 08:33 PM
    A security wipe doesn't get me a "factory release" though. What about Sachesi?

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 05:53 AM
    You can update from the Blackberry Site:

http://www.blackberry.com/software.html
    01-29-14 06:16 AM
    A security wipe doesn't get me a "factory release" though. What about Sachesi?

Posted via CB10
    Security wipe will erase your data but you still in your current os

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 06:40 AM
    ok - to clarify.... I don't want to update - I want to "restore" my phone to original with the very latest "factory" OS release.
    01-29-14 06:54 AM
    I think you. Meant downgrade, u can use autoloader
    Which os version you want?

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 07:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD