To wine and be crybabies?
    I come here everyday to check what is new, and all I see is old stories and same threads about 10.3.3, and hate about everything.

Facebook this Facebook that, and no one didn't mentioned that there was at least 10 new apps for that in past two months only. Facebox with cascade project is perfect, and there is a few things that can be done to make it almost official as it now better than official. It can't be that all of us here are bankers, economists, lawyers, doctors etc, it must be some tech guy who could get some tips for those developers, for instance how to get hub notification and merge messenger with in and most of all direct sharing.

Icrammy, wow, just wow. Dual core processor with that app running like on steroids. Not a single word on this forum about that. Shame...

Whatsapp is most problematic. Well, there is an device, amlost old as my brother, that is called Nokia N900. It runs on maemo. It has whatsapp client called Yappari, and it was better, believe me much better than the official app on its time, and guess what : its still working, and support terminated two years ago. Nemory will make client for that, I guarantee it. So chill. And also I can mod android whatsapp to work perfectly like I did on my device, even to bypass servers, when it comes to that, youll get it. (im not a developer or tech guy, just know some tricks about linux android, dont as how)

Pokemon go? Really?! On business icon phone? Buy a frickin tablet and chase those mothfakas!

We neeeeeeed cooperation. Help each other. Or just leave and don't be full of hate and keep telling that is over. Ok, its over, but we don't need more bad thoughts around here.

I will be very thankful if someone could start a thread about new apps that comes on the market to keep us updated and about changelogs. Apps round app is dead so It would be better to make it our own on forum.

And also some thread about android apps that can run smoothly on our devices, like those threads about navigation, I use Navigon patched android app, works perfect and better than any of BlackBerry world apps. Its a fact.

Help each other not to keep up but to expand

Posted via CB10
    08-19-16 04:51 AM
    What you are saying is nothing new. In fact, there are people of all opinions here. some who might share your love for BB and want to know about new apps and some who have simply read the writing on the wall and moved on. This forum is a way for everyone to vent. Like you just did.

PS Love my Android.
    PPS I don't play Pokemon Go either.
    08-19-16 06:22 AM
    What you are saying is nothing new. In fact, there are people of all opinions here. some who might share your love for BB and want to know about new apps and some who have simply read the writing on the wall and moved on. This forum is a way for everyone to vent. Like you just did.

PS Love my Android.
    PPS I don't play Pokemon Go either.
    Go catch them Pok�mons! Sometimes it's all I can do to get Rosco to behave!
    08-19-16 08:20 PM

Icrammy, wow, just wow. Dual core processor with that app running like on steroids. Not a single word on this forum about that. Shame...

Help each other not to keep up but to expand

Posted via CB10
    Yes there is a LOT of complaints here usually based off the doom and gloom about to sooner or later occur from BlackBerry when BB10 is done. They proven lack of faith from their users before with promises not being delivered nor done on time (delays: video chat on iOS/Android BBM is almost a year later than promised, 10.3.3 is 3nths late now).

Yet as uplifting as your thread is there are inconsistencies in your praise.

I just looked up iGrammy reviews and seems two accounts are being followed without permission along with posts. The nature of culture of those accounts doesn't matter to me at all, but without my permission nor editing yet representing me is NOT my cup of tea!! In the USA lots of users there would go apps hit and not about what I'm not liking just hatred. Sad I know.

You mentioned a FB app yet no name. Same with another app no name. Nimory FB app although well done and lots of praise wants me to register for sign in using something else at the very get go which I personally don't approve of for my view and Sue so I'll not use it.

My device is not owned by me, but I have the option for business first personal second. It will be replaced by another platform next year decides from the top. I can't wait as both choices offer longevity not based on corporate income but proven stability management options and best user experience device to device. Retail costs align better for new and better warranty options. BlackBerry's BES solution is the concurrer and will remain which I'm happy for. But many end users will find more issues beyond a promise that is VERY late to be delivered whole BlackBerry interests seems to be heavily pushed on other platform. It's like no love from mom and dad.

 P A S S P O R T ;=> Yeah it gets me excited
    08-21-16 10:38 AM
    ...............But many end users will find more issues beyond a promise that is VERY late to be delivered whole BlackBerry interests seems to be heavily pushed on other platform. It's like no love from mom and dad.

 P A S S P O R T ;=> Yeah it gets me excited [/QUOTE]

No more worries for me, I had it enough, one day after my thread iv sold my classic and passport, bought HTC M10, and integrated BlackBerry hub and all BlackBerry services and even get gestures (up and right) to get me directly to BlackBerry Hub (it's an app though, but works fine for now), phone and apps working perfect. Im gonna keep my eye on this forum to check for heartbeats of walking dead...

Posted via CB10
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    08-21-16 12:29 PM
    What app gave you ability to enter the hub using Г swipe?

I'm not selling my Passports and am even awaiting 2nd SE, so OG can be retired, but this Priv is more and more reassuring me BB10 will continue to be my lead work phone

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Priv by BlackBerry
    08-21-16 03:05 PM
    Didn't know about Facebox! Great Facebook client app!

Posted via CB10
    08-21-16 03:48 PM
    Didn't know about Facebox! Great Facebook client app!

Posted via CB10
    Exactly, you found out about that on the thread that doesn't have any connection with it

Posted via CB10
    08-21-16 06:29 PM
    What app gave you ability to enter the hub using Г swipe?

I'm not selling my Passports and am even awaiting 2nd SE, so OG can be retired, but this Priv is more and more reassuring me BB10 will continue to be my lead work phone

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Priv by BlackBerry
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android&hl=en

But I just use swipe UP, and thats it, found it even more easier and productive...

About Priv...android without root is dumbphone...

Posted via CB10
    08-21-16 06:36 PM
    Do you realize that Chenny boy hasn't even made BBM on BB10 compatible with video calls? But the Android and iOS versions only?

I am not going to buy any Android devices by BlackBerry on principle - they take your money and run.

lol
    acovey likes this.
    08-21-16 06:41 PM
    I am using Facebook with email notification and the mobile site. It is working well so far. I tried it just in case the original Facebook app stops working.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-16 06:48 PM
    Well said, at least we must learn to help, share and care instead of all these sick rants and wining. Just look at the way the blackberry OS community is, that's more than enough to open up our ( BB10) eyes! The best thing we all can do is to show some love, share some useful alternatives, working solutions for the dead apps etc etc..

Posted via CB10
    08-21-16 08:30 PM
    I think blackberry should possibly buy tech companies that the ordinary consumer may use. The volume sales that blackberry needs probably needs to come from consumers like ourselves. If blackberry can manage to buy stocks of these consumer driven tech companies, then they would have a say or at most maybe influence these companies to make sure that blackberry 's platform will never be left behind in the consumer market. I think if I'm not mistaken that's what Microsoft did with Apple for their office software. I'm not sure if it's vice versa or if it still holds true that they own a piece of Apple or if Apple own a piece of Microsoft. So if that were the premise, and blackberry owned let's say a part of say "facebook" or "google" or what ever consumer tech company out there,then they maybe will not be having issues of like say "whatsapp","facebook",etc...plus developers will not and not afford to be left behind with the blackberry platform...it is just a thought after thinking about the past few years of the wasted millions if not billions of dollars. With that said,blackberry I think and believe that it can still make it with BB10...they just gotta buy some shares of those tech companies and pedal their influence so that other apps are always ported to the native BB10 platform....it's just a thought...peace.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-16 09:10 PM
    Guys this is just a phone we were screwed by BlackBerry who abandoned an entire operating system in sakes of marketing, the OS is only 3 years old and majors apps like Whatsapp stop supporting it, this is dead but again is just a phone, is not a million dollar investment lol, just throw it away or sell it and buy an iOS or Android.
    08-21-16 10:21 PM
    we were screwed by BlackBerry who abandoned an entire operating system
    You were screwed because BlackBerry introduced a product too late to overcome two well established ecosystems, and are now forced to drop BB10 in an effort to stay alive?

Are your BB10 devices not working suddenly? Are you no longer able to get technical support?
    08-21-16 10:35 PM
    You were screwed because BlackBerry introduced a product too late to overcome two well established ecosystems, and are now forced to drop BB10 in an effort to stay alive?

Are your BB10 devices not working suddenly? Are you no longer able to get technical support?
    My browser now often crashes with even a single tab open, so yeah it's not really working that well anymore. Also, my experience with BlackBerry technical support has been abysmal. Let's be realistic here, Twitter responses that are no different than Googling publicly available kb articles (same goes for phone support), or depending on community based forums is not real tech support for addressing new or outstanding bugs.

So sure, pass the buck about why BB10 failed, because it wasn't like the competition you're referring to didn't come from behind to dethrone an incumbent.
    08-22-16 03:09 AM
    I want to add to this topic that, despite some complaints and stuff, there are still quite a few active BB10 users. How do I know? Well, there's a new app called BlockIT (which I installed on me and my parent's BB's!) and according to the dev he had more than 10000 download in the first 4 days! That's quite a high number for such a short period of availability. Sure, it's just a drop in the bucket compared to some other platforms but it does show that there are more active users left than some around here think.
    08-22-16 03:12 AM
    My browser now often crashes with even a single tab open, so yeah it's not really working that well anymore.
    I don't have that problem and my parents don't have that problem either, unless it's a very heavy site but then again, very heavy is something more browsers/platforms are struggling with.
    It really is a more widespread problem. Just use your favorite search engine to search for this problem in general. There are lots of reports of this happening on iOS (esp. on the iPad series) as well (I've also heard that irl from quite a few iPad-owning persons). And some reports on Android and Windows Phone/Mobile as well. It also happens on my laptop every once in a while depending on how heavy the website is.

So no, it's not a BlackBerry problem.
    08-22-16 03:16 AM
    Crashes on simple text news sites, but no problem with these same sites using Android, iOS, or Windows. I have other problems too, like videos not playing, but will play in private mode or vice versa. So yes, these are BlackBerry problems. And not wanting to admit problems is an even quicker path to failure. Seriously, nearly every time I read people complain about BlackBerry bugs and what not the typical response I see is denial and deflection. Yeah, how's that working out for BlackBerry and BB10?
    08-22-16 05:14 AM
    Are you no longer able to get technical support?
    Have never been able to get decent technical support out of BlackBerry lol.

I know you're a shareholder with different priorities but speaking as someone who is only interested in the devices (their software is mediocre at best), this company has generated more than enough ill will to morally justify its going out of business.
    08-22-16 05:42 AM
    I should also add that it's a BlackBerry problem with how their browser crashes. Only the problem tab should crash and close, not other tabs open. And the crash recovery is spotty, sometimes it asks if you want to restore previous tabs, other times it doesn't even seem to know it just crashed and you have to start it anew.
    08-22-16 05:56 AM
    But if it's a BlackBerry problem, then how come me and my parents don't have that problem? And how come there are people reporting this on other OS's as well?

Posted via CB10 using my amazing BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    08-22-16 06:10 AM
    Oh, you mean you somehow know that you and your family have the same OS version and build as me so you can rule all bugs out? Yes, other people are having browser crash problems even on this forum
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...crash-1066939/. Thank you for your denial and deflection example.
    Last edited by settle; 08-22-16 at 06:45 AM.
    08-22-16 06:27 AM
    I should also add that it's a BlackBerry problem with how their browser crashes. Only the problem tab should crash and close, not other tabs open. And the crash recovery is spotty, sometimes it asks if you want to restore previous tabs, other times it doesn't even seem to know it just crashed and you have to start it anew.
    Please provide specific website urls. I would like to test the issue myself.
    08-22-16 07:13 AM
    Open a couple tabs of news articles on http://www.breitbart.com/ using private browsing. Should freeze the browser when you swap between the tabs or outright crash your browser.
    08-22-16 07:39 AM
39 12