Maps app icon turned to this:

All of suddenly...-img_00000040.jpg

and will not run (just does nothing when I launch it).

and so did few other apps:

All of suddenly...-img_00000041.jpg

I can uninstall and re-install all 3rd party apps but Maps cannot be re-installed.

I will be poking around to see what can be wrong but thought would ask here if anyone else ran into this before and what the solution may be without doing wipe and reloading everything over?
    03-22-13 09:39 PM
    Have you tried restarting the device? I think I read somewhere that the way the new OS is set up instead of forcing to shut down everything it just kills off the code that's causing issues so maybe this is what it is? And I can say that it hasn't happened to me before

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 10:21 PM
    Just came across a thread that had a similar problem, the user reported that deleting then reinstalling the apps solved the issue.
    03-22-13 11:37 PM
    I did have a similar issue, where several of my apps had the infamous blank transparent triangle circle and square. This article came in handy:

How to reload your BlackBerry 10 smartphone operating system http://crackberry.com/how-reload-you...erating-system

Hope this help, it did in fact bring my BlackBerry back to working order.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 11:52 PM
    Have you tried restarting the device? I think I read somewhere that the way the new OS is set up instead of forcing to shut down everything it just kills off the code that's causing issues so maybe this is what it is? And I can say that it hasn't happened to me before
    Yea restarted many times, does not help
    03-23-13 12:24 AM
    Just came across a thread that had a similar problem, the user reported that deleting then reinstalling the apps solved the issue.
    As i said I can reinstall third party apps from BB World... But Maps is a built in app - cannot reinstall without reloading OS which is what I am trying to avoid.:
    03-23-13 12:46 AM
    As i said I can reinstall third party apps from BB World... But Maps is a built in app - cannot reinstall without reloading OS which is what I am trying to avoid.:
    Maybe try deleting like Facebook or sportsnet and plug it in to link and you might get the small update and it might fix it. I haven't had this issue but worth a shot before a full load. Hope that helps.

Posted from My Z10 via CB10
    03-23-13 12:51 AM