As the title said it all, i have bought Z10 last year and have been loving it till few days ago when i wish i have other device. As i no longer for have access to fixed line internet for time being, i have to use the free wifi hotspot which require log in. Just when i need internet access most, i have try 5 different free wifi hotspot and the Z10 won't show the hotspot login pop up so i am stuck at "limited access" issue. 5 wifi hotspot, multiple connect and disconnect, once device restart. Try for more than half hour and my temper have been boiling. So i fed up and just leave one of the wifi connnected. Only about 4 minutes later only the hotspot login pop which i only use for 10 minutes due time constraint. Even the issue "Unable to authenticate against network" keep popping up. These have been bogging me since i got the device but usually solve by just restart the modem but how to do that in public wifi hotspot.

Even the Z10 mobile hotspot and internet tethering have issue. You either can use one of those during computer startup. If you are using mobile hotspot and want to switch tethering, you have to close both and restart the computer otherwise the "limited access" will show up in the latter and switching to former again will have no issue. Running window troubleshooter will show the limited access is due to "internet access doesn't have valid IP address".
    Attached Thumbnails All Love For BB10 Gone In On Day-img_20150925_152259.png  
    09-26-15 04:59 AM
    backup, wipe, restore
    09-27-15 01:38 PM
    Back up, restore or reload using BlackBerry link.

Posted via CA Governor's BlackBerry Passport SE
    09-27-15 04:24 PM
    I have customise my phone and many apps that I don't want to tart everything again. If I just reinstall Os but restore the back up I see no point in that.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    09-29-15 11:06 AM