I have a BB Classic, OS 10.3.1.1581. This is my fourth BB over the last 10 or so years and I've never had anything like this happen.

This afternoon, I looked at my phone and the hub was empty. Nothing. No emails, no texts.

It was no big tragedy, as I usually just read emails on my phone. Any "work" involving email, I do on my laptop. My situation is pretty minimalist and simple. I probably get 20-30 emails per day-- not a huge number-- and I virtually never delete emails from my phone. Only my main email comes to my phone. I don't do Facebook or Twitter on my phone. There were a dozen or so text conversations that vanished, too, and that was annoying. Again, I do back up, so no great loss, but: WTF??

My contacts are still there and photos.

Is this something that I can just expect to happen from time to time? Has anyone else experienced it?
    03-25-15 07:58 PM
    I haven't experienced that in a long time. I'd recommend re-building the HUB How to restart the BlackBerry 10 Hub easily using this awesome five swipe gesture! | CrackBerry.com

Good luck
    03-25-15 09:26 PM
    I got the "preparing Blackberry Hub" but of course, all earlier messages are still gone.

This is pretty g.d. annoying.
    03-25-15 10:00 PM
    Happened 2 me 2. Restart resulted in frozen carrier logo. Power button and up volume key solved it.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 11:21 PM