You've all heard my tale, with others seeing similar issues.

In the monitor the 'display' just keeps rinsing, got to 115% then I did a wipe re other issues and the display was back to 1% or thereabouts. Now it has risen again to 70%.....nothing bringing it down. Someone said it would come back down when it charged....clearly mine didn't. The battery didn't seem to last either. Religiously, overnight I have charged, expecting each morning to see the display back to normal...but it's risen again.

I've just charged it....and the phone was switched on...as opposed to being off through a night charge. And this is the result...
    To all with battery/display issues-img_20140225_155746.png

Could it really be as easy as charging when switched on to cure this rising display number?

Is it worth others who are having issues to charge when in to see if theirs improves?
    02-25-14 10:05 AM
    You could be on to something there. I always leave my phone on...never switch it off and I charge all night, every night. I haven't seen the issues you complained about initially. Maybe you have hit on a solution????
    02-25-14 10:14 AM
    This is what I wondered so have started 'yet another battery thread'....I know...another one lol

But there are so many threads, and if this is the solution the it needs to be seen.

I'd appreciate if others having issues tried charging with the phone on so we can compare and get a definitive answer.
    02-25-14 10:20 AM