Hi all,

I have an alias email account on my Outlook.com email account set up on my BB. I notice on my iPad I get a notification when I get an email to this account, but not on my BB.

Does anyone know a way I can set it up to give me notifications?

Thanks

Jack
    08-11-15 03:38 PM
    I was planning on doing something like this too in the near future, so I'm definitely curious...

On your BB, is that email going into your primary Outlook account? If so, when you open it is there an indication that it went to the alias account? (You might have to drag it down to show info at the top of it.) Is there maybe a different folder it's going to?
    08-11-15 04:08 PM
    So basically I choose Outlook in the hub, then in the menu where you scroll through inbox/outbox/junk/sent, there is a folder that was automatically added by BB10 for the alias account connected to it. To access emails to that alias I have to choose the alias folder when on the outlook section of the hub.

Hope that makes sense!
    08-11-15 04:14 PM
    Or by default, all emails for the account (both primary and alias) go into the Inbox. The bigger issue for me is that you cannot compose a new email using the alias.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 05:58 AM