If you buy a new Blackberry phone with a BB10 operating system, know that BB no longer offers ANY complimentary customer service despite the card statement that comes with the phone. A call to their customer service also states that they have dropped complimentary service on the BB10 completely. You are on your own from the beginning. Losing faith in BB quickly.
    12-21-15 12:27 PM
    Just another reason for people using BlackBerry 10 to leave the OS. BlackBerry has given up on BlackBerry 10 and you should too. JC and the company are strictly focused on Android. Once he "secures" Android they'll announce their true intentions. After 10.3.4 say bye bye
    12-21-15 01:10 PM
    Just another reason for people using BlackBerry 10 to leave the OS. BlackBerry has given up on BlackBerry 10 and you should too. JC and the company are strictly focused on Android. Once he "secures" Android they'll announce their true intentions. After 10.3.4 say bye bye
    But the diehards will have some absurd reason why this can't be true....

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 01:15 PM
    While the customer support has ended,really it means nothing. If you have a problem with your phone go through your carrier. If they can't fix it they transfer over and BB then handles the call. BB customer support has always been sub par. Also OS 10 will be around for a long time, I think you will see in the future dual phones. IE> same phone but when you make the purchase you will choose the OS at purchase. Both OS's are good at what they do, but they both speak to completely different markets.
    12-21-15 01:16 PM
    Coming from someone with two posts...sure...I am totally buying. ALERT!!!

Via Pasta CB10
    moyah8 likes this.
    12-21-15 01:16 PM
    Coming from someone with two posts...sure...I am totally buying. ALERT!!!

Via Pasta CB10
    You made me laugh a bit.
    Flatman likes this.
    12-21-15 01:19 PM
    Not surprised at all.
    Doggerz likes this.
    12-21-15 01:26 PM
    Sounds as though they've said bye bye already. I wonder why they're even issuing 10.3.4, if they are going to do that.

The latest pushed OS update, 10.3.2.2876/2877, has a known Android bug that's pretty serious, making it difficult to work with the Google Play Store and Amazon Store. This bug is easily fixed by loading in the Android Runtime and shell bars from the 2813 OS via Sachesi or otherwise, but I wonder if this is part of BlackBerry's grand plan to make us all switch to their current and future Android phones.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 01:28 PM
    While the customer support has ended,really it means nothing. If you have a problem with your phone go through your carrier. If they can't fix it they transfer over and BB then handles the call. BB customer support has always been sub par. Also OS 10 will be around for a long time, I think you will see in the future dual phones. IE> same phone but when you make the purchase you will choose the OS at purchase. Both OS's are good at what they do, but they both speak to completely different markets.
    As long as BBRY dabbles in Android, I doubt you'll see a Choose Your Own OS device. Not with the current form of BB10.
    12-21-15 01:29 PM
    Once a decent keyboard is released for iOS, WinPhone, or Android, I'll make the jump. The Priv was underwhelming, but the Vienna looks quite nice.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 02:36 PM
    Once a decent keyboard is released for iOS, WinPhone, or Android, I'll make the jump. The Priv was underwhelming, but the Vienna looks quite nice.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I'm totally underwhelmed by the Priv. I really hate the current vkb selection on the iPhone and their email client. I can learn to live without the hub, but I need a good vkb to convince me. I'm hoping iOSX and the iP7 are definite game changers.
    BlackBerry doesn't owe me anything I get it, but JC needs to man up and just say it: BlackBerry 10 is dead; pull the bandage off in one swoop and get it over with. The horrible BerryFlow Upstream chat yesterday with MC and that nonsense Reddit AMA clearly shows BlackBerry is refocusing their customers base as people who left, and not the ones who are here.
    12-21-15 07:17 PM
    These people who are troubled that other people dont leave BlackBerry are a bore. Why leave the phone we love that J-U-S-T W-O-R-K-S ?

I had an expensive android phone just after it came out because i was phone-stupid and buying my first one. It was an LG Optimus Pro and around $700. My updates through the carrier ended before the contract was even up. It had a tinny speaker, a million apps doing God-Knows-What. All the time. It had Google constantly apologizing to me that it stopped working. I learned to hate having a cellphone and dreamed of drowning it in the ocean.

Never shall I leave my sea of tranquility that is BlackBerry.

Never, never, never. . .

I have suspicions of where these posters who come here to tell us to jump a sinking ship are really coming from.

According to Teh Internets, BlackBerry was already a sinking ship before I found it, only I didnt "know."

Too bad for me! -

I'll never 'get it.'.
    Vistaus, moyah8 and shell_gwn like this.
    12-21-15 09:09 PM
    Strange, I got a Classic Nov. 11 and after a week I had some questions and called BB Service and received assistance and follow up e-mails and phone calls?
    12-21-15 09:16 PM
    Has anyone actually checked to see if the OP is giving out the correct information? Where is Bla1ze?
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    12-21-15 10:00 PM
    Lies. You'd honestly have to be a moron to believe they could even drop support just like that. Harder to reach? Maybe. They've pushed for more online resources and web forms and they've always somewhat enforced the subscription based help but outright kill off all complimentary help. Nah.
    12-21-15 11:12 PM