Hey guys!

Just a quick question for anyone who frequently uses the native music player!

My artwork used to be all messed up with one random cover showing up as the cover for over 75 percent of my songs, and it was quite annoying because I couldn't get the album covers to reset. But now after the update, I noticed all my original album art is back to normal and the songs without album art are finally reset! Has anyone noticed this change as well? I'm just curious! And if you use an album art grabber, which one have you had the best luck with?

Thanks guys!
    08-02-13 01:06 PM
    Thanks for the heads up! I will have to look in to that.
    08-02-13 03:01 PM
    Hey guys!

My artwork used to be all messed up with one random cover showing up as the cover for over 75 percent of my songs, and it was quite annoying because I couldn't get the album covers to reset. But now after the update, I noticed all my original album art is back to normal and the songs without album art are finally reset! Has anyone noticed this change as well? I'm just curious! And if you use an album art grabber, which one have you had the best luck with?

Thanks guys!
    OK - this is a tricky one, but I had some success recently after a lot of failures.

First, update to the MR if you can. This made my album art work right (mostly) for the first time ever.

Second, erase the card and these your music to sync with itunes overnight. Don't take it off until the next morning

I used to have 75% of my art vanishing, the wrong art on the wrong songs. Now I just have a couple of stragglers and the MR did it. iTunes itself can be flaky with art as well, so I don't think it will ever be perfect. For example, I have art show up on my Mac and iPod that won't show on my Apple tv. Combo of Link, BlackBerry OS and iTunes issues I think
    08-02-13 03:01 PM
    Hey guys!

Thanks guys!
    I just added music to my Z10 for the first time, and some of my album art was missing; I downloaded an app called "CoverGrabber" from BBWorld, and it works great! You just type in the Artist and Album name, it grabs the artwork, click SAVE, and point it to the right folder on your device or media card. (Leave the file name as "Folder".)
    08-03-13 04:04 PM
    Art cover is fix in the leak!!! Finally lol

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 04:17 PM
    Does it fix the sync problem? I now have duplicate and triplicate songs on my phone and some duplicates on my computer because Link doesn't know what to sync and what not to sync

(aka any files new or newly changed)

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 06:01 PM