My address book is completely unusable. 5-6 times a contact linked with everything. Heck I've got my wife in there 6 times, all linked. It's too much. So unorganized!

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    ChrisLeNeve and Gerii like this.
    04-25-15 09:59 PM
    Same here since 10.3.1 update on my Z30.

The users which I expect will be posting "No problem here" should refrain themselves and should check before posting: are your contacts synchronised with Outlook/Gmail, etc ? If the answer is no, it is not relevant.

Mine is synchronised with Outlook Address Book for an email account hosted by Gmail server and is also synchronised directly with the Gmail address.

It's a total mess linked, un-linked, BlackBerry Link is simply stupid synchronising them.

This problem is well known to BlackBerry but they proved over time that they couldn't care less about their customers.
    drfever likes this.
    04-25-15 10:29 PM
    I'm on 10.2 and it has been a mess since I got this phone. It also magically drops contacts or part of contact info. It is a disaster

Posted via CB10
    muindor, Gerii and Davidro1 like this.
    04-25-15 10:35 PM
    Same here since 10.3.1 update on my Z30.

The users which I expect will be posting "No problem here" should refrain themselves and should check before posting: are your contacts synchronised with Outlook/Gmail, etc ? If the answer is no, it is not relevant.

Mine is synchronised with Outlook Address Book for an email account hosted by Gmail server and is also synchronised directly with the Gmail address.

It's a total mess linked, un-linked, BlackBerry Link is simply stupid synchronising them.

This problem is well known to BlackBerry but they proved over time that they couldn't care less about their customers.
    No problem here. Synced with. Gmail

Posted via CB10
    der_mit and Richard Buckley like this.
    04-26-15 02:04 AM
    I'm on 10.2 and it has been a mess since I got this phone. It also magically drops contacts or part of contact info. It is a disaster

Posted via CB10
    Same here. My girlfriend is in there 6 times, I linked everything which is a pain in the a**. Now it's such a mess in one contact. Must've been the same programmer as the dots and squares of the 10.3.1 calendar.

04-26-15 03:45 AM
    I'm synced with Gmail, and same issue, even though went thru the painful process of linking them. Don't nt have the issue on my android device.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 03:58 AM
    I've got 3 emails and every email I get the sender gets slotted into my address book.

Over 600 contacts?? Come on!!

FrankIAm likes this.
    04-26-15 08:49 AM
    Agreed. It went and fetched everything from Twitter, FB and LinkedIn. Which would be great if it were what I wanted. I wish there were a part with "phone contacts only" but there isn't.
    FrankIAm likes this.
    04-26-15 10:02 AM
    Agreed. It went and fetched everything from Twitter, FB and LinkedIn. Which would be great if it were what I wanted. I wish there were a part with "phone contacts only" but there isn't.
    If you go into your contacts through the phone app it will only show contacts with a phone number. Also you can filter what contacts you want to show in your contacts list in the settings menu in the main contacts app. If you only want your phone contacts to show just check everything else off. Oh, and in my experience if you turn on Dark background it resets all the settings you changed to On and the dark background doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 12:08 PM
    Comment on point.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 12:20 PM
    And another.....

The damn calendar app. Every day I have 3 or 4 occurrences of the same birthday! I delete a series and it magically comes back.

04-26-15 03:44 PM