There's an Adobe connect app for android. That works fine with connect pro 9.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 10:07 PM
    Any idea why BlackBerry is not pushing g the update? I have many work related sites which still require up to date flash.

Posted via CB10
    I see you also suffer from the hanging "g."
    DocDRM likes this.
    08-15-14 11:50 AM
    Slap in my freaking face!

My interns 2 year old Galaxy Android was able to stream the webinar on his device and project to Miracast!

Go BlackBerry!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Check if they used the android APP for Adobe Connect. If you sideload the android app for Adobe Connect (OR use the Playbook native App) you might be able to view the presentation. Just a thought.
    08-15-14 03:49 PM
    Just to be sure.. did you try some flash video that would otherwise work to see if it was working..
    I have had the issue sometimes where the website wouldn't detect the flash player even when it was enabled.. instead of restarting the phone I would just press and hold the x for a few seconds on browsers active frame and restart the browser and it would work...

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 04:02 PM
    Here is the site I'm trying to access:

https://restoresight.adobeconnect.co...notifications/

It's hosted by adobe. I'm not sure what other work-a-round to employ.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-14 10:03 AM
    Looks like they have that set to require flash 11.2. Latest flash on BlackBerry is 11.1.

Posted via CB10
    ehroberts likes this.
    08-16-14 10:14 AM
    It always happens when I want to show someone a clip and then I look like a moron and I'm told that is because you have that BlackBerry. Only this time they are right because on their s5 it worked. It's really annoying.

Posted via CB10
    ehroberts likes this.
    08-16-14 02:14 PM
    This has to be the reason why videos embedded in articles don't play unless I shut off adobe flash

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    08-16-14 02:24 PM
    Just to be sure.. did you try some flash video that would otherwise work to see if it was working..
    I have had the issue sometimes where the website wouldn't detect the flash player even when it was enabled.. instead of restarting the phone I would just press and hold the x for a few seconds on browsers active frame and restart the browser and it would work...

Posted via CB10
    Replied

Posted via CB10
    08-16-14 10:53 PM
    There's an Adobe connect app for android. That works fine with connect pro 9.

Posted via CB10
    I've searched mobile1 to no avail. What's the exact name of this app?

Posted via CB10
    08-16-14 10:59 PM
    Found it.

Dear friend,

I found Adobe Connect Mobile on 1Mobile http://www.1mobile.com/redirect/air....obe.connectpro . This app is perfect for you.

1Mobile Market is the best way to quickly find and download over 500,000 free Android apps and games for your unique, mobile life!

http://www.1mobile.com/app/market/?cid=22

Best Wishes.

Posted via CB10
    anon(3993749) likes this.
    08-17-14 06:21 AM
    Adobe Connect Mobile is not the solution. BB10 browser's flash player is still not up to date after installing Adobe Connect Mobile

SinSim, posted via CB10
    08-17-14 02:55 PM
    Holy Crap !!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 08:19 PM
    You wont get it updated. As others have rightly said Adobe ceased updating Flash for Mobiles at 11.1 and there will be no future versions. Thank the lucky stars for small mercies that Flash is still supported for BB10 though it may not be for too much longer with HTML5 now being the preferred method. YouTube has already gone HTML5 though a Flash version is still available to fall back on.

As for Adobe sites? Some may work but others may not. It's a trial and error basis.
    08-17-14 09:12 PM
    You wont get it updated. As others have rightly said Adobe ceased updating Flash for Mobiles at 11.1 and there will be no future versions. Thank the lucky stars for small mercies that Flash is still supported for BB10 though it may not be for too much longer with HTML5 now being the preferred method. YouTube has already gone HTML5 though a Flash version is still available to fall back on.

As for Adobe sites? Some may work but others may not. It's a trial and error basis.
    If adobe have stopped supporting mobile flash then how come the ios and android versions of adobe connect mobile work for these links as previously posted? Obv adobe is updating those apps or something within those apps that blackberry isn't, I mean the playbook version of adobe connect is native and I'm assuming is still supported but there is no BB10 version...anyone care to chime in about this clear lack of functionality.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 09:32 PM
    Photon Flash Player & Browser works. It's available on Snap.

SinSim, posted via CB10
    ehroberts likes this.
    08-17-14 09:52 PM
    So in the end this is again shown to be a blackberry issue and not adobe's. Just to confirm, people saying that adobe doesn't update its own flash play.... then how come other platforms do not have the same error with adobe connect websites as blackberry 10 is having?

Posted via CB10
    ehroberts likes this.
    08-18-14 06:41 AM
    So in the end this is again shown to be a blackberry issue and not adobe's. Just to confirm, people saying that adobe doesn't update its own flash play.... then how come other platforms do not have the same error with adobe connect websites as blackberry 10 is having?

Posted via CB10
    Thanks! I'll try it later today.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 07:56 AM
    Adobe Connect Mobile is not the solution. BB10 browser's flash player is still not up to date after installing Adobe Connect Mobile

SinSim, posted via CB10
    You don't access the connect pro session via the browser, you access it via this app. The app is served h264 streaming content, not flash, which is how it works on iOS and Android. You won't be able to get into the session via flash on the browser anymore.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 07:32 PM
    So I downloaded the adobe connect app from the amazon app store. Install good but when I opened the app it said I needed adobe air app, so I downloaded it too. But it won't install.

It seems like adobe air app is not supported on bb10.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    08-18-14 07:37 PM
    So I downloaded the adobe connect app from the amazon app store. Install good but when I opened the app it said I needed adobe air app, so I downloaded it too. But it won't install.

It seems like adobe air app is not supported on bb10.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    I tried as well. Didn't work.

And BlackBerry promotes itself as a business tool. SMH. I love my Z30 but I'm feeling less hopeful of BlackBerry's future. I REALLY hope 10.3 fixes this kind of thing.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 10:36 PM
    I guess BlackBerry is a great toolbox, but without the tools to put in said toolbox, it won't help you much.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 01:02 AM
    This is Adobe's problem. On the one hand, they discontinued flash on all mobile devices. On the other hand, they have a conference tool which requires a version of flash that they don't offer. Adobe has put themselves in a position of having to do native apps for each platform, and they are negligent in providing one for BlackBerry. I use a lot of sites which still work with flash, but none of them specifically require version 11.2. Sounds like the connect guys weren't thinking mobile when they designed their service.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 08:06 AM
    Adobe Connect and Adobe Flash Player are 2 different things. BlackBerry 10 has the latest (and last) version of Flash Player for Mobile. It's the only mobile OS still supporting Flash.

Adobe Connect is a piece of software for conferences, webinars, etc. Adobe Connect content can be accessed in 2 ways: through its dedicated app (available on iOS and Android) or through the browser provided it has a new version of Flash Player (so not mobile).

If you guys want to ***** about the lack of an Adobe Connect app for BlackBerry 10 you can do that (on a different thread), but please, for the love of god, understand that there is nothing BlackBerry can do to update the Flash version they use. It is out of their control, it is not their software to modify.

Posted via CB10
    Pradeep Parekh likes this.
    08-19-14 11:10 AM
    Adobe Connect and Adobe Flash Player are 2 different things. BlackBerry 10 has the latest (and last) version of Flash Player for Mobile. It's the only mobile OS still supporting Flash.

Adobe Connect is a piece of software for conferences, webinars, etc. Adobe Connect content can be accessed in 2 ways: through its dedicated app (available on iOS and Android) or through the browser provided it has a new version of Flash Player (so not mobile).

If you guys want to ***** about the lack of an Adobe Connect app for BlackBerry 10 you can do that (on a different thread), but please, for the love of god, understand that there is nothing BlackBerry can do to update the Flash version they use. It is out of their control, it is not their software to modify.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for the clarification. As was listed earlier in the forum the content that the Adobe Connect app shows is NOT flash and therefore is not dependant on having an updated flash player but rather the app itself is updated. Can someone confirm that the app shows the media properly. My only experience with adobe connect is either through desktop or the native playbook app.
    08-19-14 12:09 PM
50 12