I have an entry in my address book for ABC address abc@domain.com. When I go to enter an Email from the hub, if I put in the name ABC up pops the address domain.co. Co instead of Com. The name ABC will be on the composed email with this incorrect address. But if I highlight the name it shows the proper address with .com. But when the email is sent, it has the .co and fails.

I have checked All, favorites, local contacts, etc, and no where is ther domain.co. I have no idea where this address is coming from so I can erase it. I suppose i might have typed the address wrong at some point when manually entering it, but now it keeps associating the address with name ABC.

Any ideas where this is coming from an how to eliminte this incorrect address?
    02-05-19 09:28 AM
    I have an entry in my address book for ABC address abc@domain.com. When I go to enter an Email from the hub, if I put in the name ABC up pops the address domain.co. Co instead of Com. The name ABC will be on the composed email with this incorrect address. But if I highlight the name it shows the proper address with .com. But when the email is sent, it has the .co and fails.

I have checked All, favorites, local contacts, etc, and no where is ther domain.co. I have no idea where this address is coming from so I can erase it. I suppose i might have typed the address wrong at some point when manually entering it, but now it keeps associating the address with name ABC.

Long shot: I wonder if it is in your Personal Dictionary
    (System + Languages + Personal Dictionary + For all Languages)

Another idea is to delete the entry from your contacts
    Try sending the email now the contact is deleted....type the whole thing manually if you have to.
    02-05-19 11:45 AM

+1 for coffee-turtle's suggestion, particularly deleting from your contacts. One other thought: does this contact sync from anywhere? It's possible the issue could be on that end as well...
    02-05-19 07:21 PM
    The problem gets worse. First, the personal dictionary only has a few words and is not the cause of this problem. I created a new entry ABC DEF with address domain.com. Now when composing from the Hub, when I type ABC, the incorrect entry (which is not in my address book) of domain.co appears and entry ABD DEF does not appear. So then I type the entire name into the composed Email instead - ABC DEF. And what appears below it as the address it will use is ABC@DEF. Upon hitting enter, the compose window opens showing the name ABC DEF and if I click on this name in the compose window, it shows Domain.com correctly. BUT, when I send the message, it goes out as ABC@DEF and fails.

I am afraid to delete the entry for ABC since once I sync it with Outlook, I am afraid my copy on the computer (In Outlook) will be deleted.

I still have no idea how to eliminate Domain.co which does not appear in my address book and cannot be deleted when it appear in the hub during a compose.
    02-06-19 08:13 AM
    RESOLVED - Hub / Settings / Recent Contacts - this is where the incorrect addresses were coming from and addresses in this list were conflicting with addresses in the address book. I deleted the recent contacts list and the problems went away. So by typing in an incorrect email address at some point, it went into the recent contacts list and overroad the correct information in my address book.
    02-06-19 08:24 AM