I use X-Plore APK and I can access dropbox and it works well. If there is a file on my Passport that BB10 will not let me delete, X-Plore takes care of it. It is a great tool.

Hammered out on my Precious Passport
    If I decided to download this so that I can have it on my Passport, which version would I need to go for? I just saw on APKPure that the latest version, 4.18.12 needs Android 4.4 or higher.
    01-03-20 10:50 AM
    If I decided to download this so that I can have it on my Passport, which version would I need to go for? I just saw on APKPure that the latest version, 4.18.12 needs Android 4.4 or higher.
    That’s no good then.
    01-03-20 10:53 AM
    https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/lonely...17-00-release/
    01-03-20 10:55 AM
    Many thanks!!
    01-03-20 11:01 AM
    Guitar Tuna 4.0.6 by Λ.
    Best guitar tuner.
    • The full version of the application,
    • Blackberry style icon for all devices on Blackberry 10,
    • Library compression removed, duplicate graphics and some permissions removed.

Display mode set to "Rectangle".
    Last edited by XcrazyS; Today at 08:33 AM.
    01-03-20 03:36 PM
    Wow I guess I am using an old version 3.96.00

01-03-20 11:31 PM
    Fennec
    • Based on the Fennec version from F-Droid,
    • Includes two full-fledged display modes, depending on the settings of the Blackberry screen,
      • In the "Full Size" mode - the standard mobile navigation bar is displayed,
      • In the "Zoom Out" mode - the tab mode is activated, as on a PC,
        When changing the display mode - it is necessary to restart the browser so that the markup overturns,
    • Library compression removed,
    • The display name of the application is "Fennec Browser" for the Russian locale (Browser Fennec for all other languages),
    • Blackberry style icon for all devices on Blackberry 10,
    • Connected: full-time magnifier, text selection sliders in the application input fields (in the navigation menu, bookmark menu, etc.),
    • Partially integrated Blackberry system font,
    • Auto-correction of text is connected,
    • Redesigned application graphics, panel sizes, improved text editing menu, re-arranged menu items,
    • The assembly is universal,
    • It is recommended to install add-ons:
      • Cookie AutoDelete - to automatically delete cookies,
      • Decentraleyes - to protect against tracking,
      • HTTPS Everywhere - for https encryption,
      • Tampermonkey - to run custom scripts,
      • RU AdList JS Fixes - post-cleaning script after uBlock Origin,
        • Install the RU AdList JS Fixes script from the Greasyfork portal (automatically redirect to Tapermonkey when you click on "Install"),
          • Tapermonkey - "Control Panel" - "Settings",
          • "Configuration Mode" - "Advanced",
          • “Experimentally” (at the very end of the settings list) - “Embed mode” - “Instantly”,
      • Privacy Badger - to block trackers,
      • uBlock Origin - to block ads,
      • Additional settings - at your own peril and risk, by entering the address about:config.

Happy New Year!
    Last edited by XcrazyS; Today at 08:23 AM.
    01-06-20 08:51 AM
    I downloaded the link but it says Application Manager. I'm I missing something, I thought it should be an updated Fennec Browser?

01-06-20 09:08 AM
    @The_Passporter,
    Reload the page.
    Last edited by XcrazyS; 01-06-20 at 09:36 AM.
    01-06-20 09:11 AM
    I use X-Plore APK and I can access dropbox and it works well. If there is a file on my Passport that BB10 will not let me delete, X-Plore takes care of it. It is a great tool.

I downloaded the version linked by Conite. It's stuck at trying to login to Dropbox. Any ideas? I've a Passport. Cheers

Posted via CB10
    01-06-20 01:14 PM
    This is the version I am using and work for me
    Wow I guess I am using an old version 3.96.00

I downloaded the version linked by Conite. It's stuck at trying to login to Dropbox. Any ideas? I've a Passport. Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Would have thought Conite would have tested it first......
    01-06-20 02:03 PM
    This is the version I am using and work for me Would have thought Conite would have tested it first......
    Well, it loads and works just fine. But I didn't try logging in to all kinds of cloud storage accounts.

You can probably log in with your version, and then upgrade to the latest from my link.
    01-06-20 02:46 PM
    @The_Passporter,
    Reload the page.
    Thank you
    This time it showed the correct file and installed perfectly. Seem to run a little quicker then the previous version

01-06-20 09:03 PM
    Fennec update (link updated).
    Partially integrated system font. Redesign application icon.
    01-07-20 07:25 PM
    SoundNine.
    Semi-working native client Sound Cloud. Most of the functionality does not work, but the stream of tracks added to the playlist is working (the playlist must be public).

Authorization.
    1. Open the application, click Connect with SoundCloud.
    2. The link will open in a standard browser - "Three Points" - "Open in Fennec".
    3. Enter the registration data, after the "Unknown address type" page appears, copy the address in the format "soundnine://login ..." and paste it into the standard browser field with subsequent initialization.
    mh1983 likes this.
    01-09-20 11:15 AM
    XcrazyS - I am a pretty heavy user of Telegram. My news feeds are on a bot there as well as my family and friends' groups. For long I had been using the F-Droid version of the app and it was having major slow downs. Especially on my Feedreader channel.

Now after installing your optimized TelegramX everything is super smooth. Many thanks for your welcome and timely work.

A question though - Telegram Inc. Advises to remove TelegramX apps and use the standard one as the X has been deprecated. Would this have any implication on us using this optimized app?

Also I wanted to confirm that this is working on my 10.3.2 version Passport.

However the Fennec wont install. Do you think the version of my OS would have something to do with that install failure?

Pass(ion)Port!
    01-10-20 02:57 AM
    @Naimisha,
    Where did you see this news?

The Telegram X project was closed only for iOS devices. Telegram switched to the Swift programming language. The functionality of the two applications is combined into one main Telegram client.
    On Android devices, everything is completely different. Both applications are developing. Only Telegram X is heavily dependent on TDLib updates. TDLib - updated with a delay of 2-3 months from the main Telegram client.

Regarding 10.3.2. Perhaps and most likely this is the reason for the inability to install the application.
    01-10-20 08:50 AM
    @XcrazyS you are right. I probably got alerts on this when I was using an iOS device. I assumed that the information applied to Android as well. My bad.

Here is the official communique from Telegram -

By the way, Telegram X for Android is still there and is not going anywhere for now. If you're looking for an alternative interface, feel free to give it a try.

June 23, 2019 The Telegram Team

On Fennec - I am not sure I want to go the autoloader route. You had mentioned an updated Kiwi browser. Has that been released. If you plan to perhaps I can wait for that. Many thanks again.

Pass(ion)Port!
    01-10-20 09:05 AM
    I am not sure I want to go the autoloader route
    I hesitate to mention this.......but there is another method to update your OS without losing any data/info similar to an OTA update. That method is called a Blitz and was widely used by many here on CB a few years back. We don't mention it much here because it requires some technical skills to make the file. We used to include a Blitz file along with an autoloader back in the day. Here is a thread explaining the difference between a Blitz file and an Autoloader file if you are interested: https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...547.1578667809

and a link to the full Blitz for ALL BB10 devices EXCEPT Z3 and Z10 STL100-1is here: https://mega.nz/#!ddIXGBAY!aOk4NFJsa...FRTCEizwXm14rA
    Last edited by brookie229; 01-10-20 at 06:00 PM.
    Naimisha likes this.
    01-10-20 10:38 AM
    @Naimisha,
    At the moment, it’s very difficult for me to make applications, because I don’t have much free time and my Passport is my main and only device - there is no way to constantly test applications on it.
    @brookie229,
    It is inclined to consider that updates save errors if they already are.
    01-10-20 11:22 AM
    @Naimisha,
    At the moment, it’s very difficult for me to make applications, because I don’t have much free time and my Passport is my main and only device - there is no way to constantly test applications on it.
    @brookie229,
    It is inclined to consider that updates save errors if they already are.
    The only device and this is said by the professional. Who said that Passport is not a 2020 device...
    And many thanks to XcrazyS for his work!

From Wizard QZ-7000 to Passport SE...what a journey
    01-12-20 06:12 AM
    https://github.com/mapsme/omim

I'll try out magic earth but I've liked using Maps.me lately. Idk if there's ways to make it more speedy but if sure feels like it lol.
    I've enabled the power saving features and set the maps to 2D only.
    01-12-20 02:24 PM
    Thank you very much, but I don't know why the facebook lite can't be installed.
    01-12-20 07:56 PM
    @XcrazyS - while I could not get your adapted Fennec installed I followed your about.config settings recommendations. The scroll response on Fennec is stunning. Makes it feel almost native.

I still experience random crashes but I am going to stick with it and see where it gets me. Many thanks again for the effort you put in and the thoughtfulness in sharing it with the community.

Pass(ion)Port!
    01-14-20 06:05 AM

Posted via CB10
    @conite yesterday I thought I would wipe and refresh my passport and upon reloading X-Plore and signing in again, turns out that the Sign in process may have changed cause I can no longer login using the same version of the app I've had working for DropBox all this time.
    CRAP!!!

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    01-14-20 07:21 AM
280 ... 7891011 ...