11-07-19 02:53 PM
    I just downloaded both versions 9.6.0 and 9.8.1 from APKPure, I'm going to test 9.8.1 first. Before that, I tried the old "com.discord-3_9_0-novoice.apk", but it said I needed to update to a newer Discord version when I tried to log in. Check my earlier post, I was editing it before you replied so you might have missed that bit.

Edit: version 9.8.1 seems to be working properly as far as I can tell, haven't tested the voice channels though.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Indir; 11-07-19 at 06:33 PM.
    11-07-19 02:56 PM
    Settings for Fennec.
    This is only part of the settings. Further more.

Enter in the address bar "about: config":

Cache.
    Cache in internal memory.
    browser.cache.disk.capacity - set the size of the cache to allow the application in the internal memory (in the non-visible data / data directory), in kilobytes,
    browser.cache.disk.smart_size.enabled - set "false" - disable automatic cache size control,
    browser.cache.disk.enable - set "false" - disable the creation of the cache, the entire cache is deleted, check the deletion through the "Device Monitor" (or in "about:cache"), and then set the value back to "true" - this parameter to delete what is not deleted through the application function "Delete my data",

Cache in RAM.
    config.trim_on_minimize - if it doesn’t exist - create a new, logical one with the "true" parameter - this setting is responsible for flushing the cache to the swap file when minimizing the browser so as not to waste RAM (if you have a lot of free RAM left, you can set "false "),
    browser.cache.memory.enable - set "false" - disable the RAM cache, the parameter is used to save the pages viewed (Back, Forward) in RAM, if disabled, this will significantly reduce the RAM consumption, but each time the page will be reloaded when you click "Back", "Forward",
    browser.cache.memory.max_entry_size - set how much cache size allow the application in RAM.

The cache status can be checked in "about:cache"

Scaling and display.
    layout.css.devPixelsPerPx - set "2" in order to fit the information on the screen more. Depending on the needs and possibilities of vision - find for ourselves the optimal value.
    layout.css.osx-font-smoothing.enabled - enable / disable font smoothing, if necessary.
    browser.display.show_image_placeholders - set "false" - turn off the display of replacement images at the time of a long page load.

Media Settings.
    media.autoplay.enabled - set "false" - disable auto-play media on pages,
    media.av1.enabled - set "true" - enable the new experimental codec AV1.

To continue playing the video when minimizing the application or switching the tab to another, you can install the add-on "Video Background Play Fix".

Scrolling.
    general.smoothScroll.durationToIntervalRatio - "1000"
    general.smoothScroll.lines.durationMinMS and MaxMS - "100"
    general.smoothScroll.lines.durationMaxMS - "100"
    general.smoothScroll.mouseWheel.durationMinMS - "50"
    general.smoothScroll.mouseWheel.durationMaxMS - "150"
    general.smoothScroll.other - "false"
    general.smoothScroll.pixels - "false"
    general.smoothScroll.scrollbars.durationMinMS and MaxMS - "100"

Sensors.
    device.sensors.enabled - "false"
    device.sensors.motion.enabled - "false"
    device.sensors.orientation.enabled - "false"
    Last edited by XcrazyS; 11-09-19 at 03:19 PM.
    lolo9269 likes this.
    11-09-19 02:36 PM
    Settings for Fennec.
    This is only part of the settings. Further more.

Enter in the address bar "about: config":

Cache.
    Cache in internal memory.
    browser.cache.disk.capacity - set the size of the cache to allow the application in the internal memory (in the non-visible data / data directory), in kilobytes,
    browser.cache.disk.smart_size.enabled - set "false" - disable automatic cache size control,
    browser.cache.disk.enable - set "false" - disable the creation of the cache, the entire cache is deleted, check the deletion through the "Device Monitor" (or in "about:cache"), and then set the value back to "true" - this parameter to delete what is not deleted through the application function "Delete my data",

Cache in RAM.
    config.trim_on_minimize - if it doesn’t exist - create a new, logical one with the "true" parameter - this setting is responsible for flushing the cache to the swap file when minimizing the browser so as not to waste RAM (if you have a lot of free RAM left, you can set "false "),
    browser.cache.memory.enable - set "false" - disable the RAM cache, the parameter is used to save the pages viewed (Back, Forward) in RAM, if disabled, this will significantly reduce the RAM consumption, but each time the page will be reloaded when you click "Back", "Forward",
    browser.cache.memory.max_entry_size - set how much cache size allow the application in RAM.

The cache status can be checked in "about:cache"

Scaling and display.
    layout.css.devPixelsPerPx - set "2" in order to fit the information on the screen more. Depending on the needs and possibilities of vision - find for ourselves the optimal value.
    layout.css.osx-font-smoothing.enabled - enable / disable font smoothing, if necessary.
    browser.display.show_image_placeholders - set "false" - turn off the display of replacement images at the time of a long page load.

Media Settings.
    media.autoplay.enabled - set "false" - disable auto-play media on pages,
    media.av1.enabled - set "true" - enable the new experimental codec AV1.

To continue playing the video when minimizing the application or switching the tab to another, you can install the add-on "Video Background Play Fix".

Scrolling.
    general.smoothScroll.durationToIntervalRatio - "1000"
    general.smoothScroll.lines.durationMinMS and MaxMS - "100"
    general.smoothScroll.lines.durationMaxMS - "100"
    general.smoothScroll.mouseWheel.durationMinMS - "50"
    general.smoothScroll.mouseWheel.durationMaxMS - "150"
    general.smoothScroll.other - "false"
    general.smoothScroll.pixels - "false"
    general.smoothScroll.scrollbars.durationMinMS and MaxMS - "100"

Sensors.
    device.sensors.enabled - "false"
    device.sensors.motion.enabled - "false"
    device.sensors.orientation.enabled - "false"
    Thank you XcrazyS.

I have a question though. I have used various Fennec and Firefox browser versions on my Passport and I very much like the performance, but all the version at some point seem will give me the message, "Fennec browser has stopped responding. Would you like to close it?" Do you know why this error persists? Will the settings you posted help to diminish this? Thanks in advance.
    11-10-19 04:39 PM
    have you the time to adapt aurora store to android 4.3. because yalpstore seem to stop working logging error.
    11-11-19 02:28 PM
    Can you adapt android apps called Drastic Emulator v2.5.0.4a
    And epsxe newest version?
    I only need those two working apps for bbos10
    I tried epsxe newest apk version from playstore. Its work with all tested titles. But cant detect paired bluetooth gamepad. Paired with bbos10
    Drastic DS emulator start but stuck on loading Ace Attorney Rom.
    I use those apps cause newest avaible retroarch dont have any core avaible. And older retroarch version forget my pad when i start to play.
    Its strange cause ppsspp emu works without any issue.
    11-13-19 07:52 PM
    @Indir,
    You can use any new version of Discord, but voice chats will not work. Telegram is preferable for business communication. Slack, Trello, etc. Discord is more for gamers, therefore - it makes no sense to use Discord with don't work voice chat.

@Jake2826,
    These parameters, in conjunction with the additions: uBlock, Privacy Badger and partially tuned NoScripts, can reduce this. This is only part of the settings, the rest will be published later.

@lolo9269,
    Aurora - Android 5.0. It is not worth it. Why exactly this application?
    Try fork Yalp - Legacy or Contemporary

@Vincent Valentine7,
    What should be the optimization of Drastic Emulator?
    lolo9269 likes this.
    11-15-19 11:44 AM
    App Ops 1.9.1 - Yandex Disk.
    Manage permissions for Android applications.
    • Blackberry style icon for all devices on Blackberry 10.
    Today 05:09 AM
    Hey guys, any working apk for onedrive ?
    Today 05:05 PM
    Hey guys, any working apk for onedrive ?
    OneDrive ver 4.2 but it takes some finessing to get it working. Do a search here on forums for the method.

here you go: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...19/index8.html
    Today 05:18 PM
160 ... 567