09-23-20 09:31 PM
392 ... 141516
tools
    My new version Firefox 68.8 and custom user.js (complete disabling of telemetry and optimization of the consumption of system resources) - 100% adblock, fast and privacy.
    Sorry, maybe I'm blind but where do I find v68.8? The first post still links to 68.6.
    07-30-20 08:21 PM
    @allwi,
    As soon as I finalize minor bugs in the interface, I will publish it.
    methodinsane likes this.
    08-02-20 04:37 PM
    HELP! I am attempting to upload some of the upgrades within this post (via PaperBird) but when i hit download from the Yandex.disk page, nothing happens. Works fine on laptop. Thanks in advance.
    08-26-20 09:59 AM
    HELP! I am attempting to upload some of the upgrades within this post (via PaperBird) but when i hit download from the Yandex.disk page, nothing happens. Works fine on laptop. Thanks in advance.
    Then just transfer the files from your laptop.
    08-26-20 10:08 AM
    #Conite via USB cable and File explorer? or via BB Link?
    08-26-20 10:09 AM
    #Conite via USB cable and File explorer? or via BB Link?
    USB cable, cloud storage, SD card, email, ....
    08-26-20 10:53 AM
    #Conite got it working but I was not seeing the volume on Windows 10. Did not think about removing the SD card but I got it working on other computer Windows 7. Thanks
    08-26-20 10:55 AM
    Once I got Fennec working, other Yandex downloads worked fine. No need for Paperbird.
    mh1983 likes this.
    08-26-20 01:05 PM
    Update.
    Magic Earth 7.1.20.35.63.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    09-03-20 12:14 AM
    Now let's talk about how to create shortcuts to the desktop using URI schemes.
    An example is opening a navigation application with automatic routing of a (car) route to a predetermined location (for example, home or work).

To "unlink" the regular useless navigation "Maps" and "anchor" Magic Earth for opening geo links:
    Go to the Geo URI scheme#Example website using a standard browser and open any link in the "geo: ..." format using Magic Earth, specifying the default application to open.

As a navigation application - Magic Earth.
    As an automator - Doo.
    Doo:
    * Homescreen Shortcuts - Open custom URI (advanced users),
    * Enter format destination:
    Code:
    magicearth://?drive_to&lat=latitude&lon=longitude
    Departure from the format can make the shortcut permanent, below are the working formats.

A more elegant option, with a choice of an icon for the label.
    As an automator - Action Trigger.
    Action Trigger:
    * Library - New:
    * Settings tab - Name (write the name of the shortcut),
    * Edit Tab - Add Advanced (Custom invocation) - Add Application (Start / Stop Procedure),
    * Return to the Edit menu,
    * Custom invocation - all fields are empty, except for the URI, in which you specify:
    Code:
    magicearth://?drive_to&lat=latitude&lon=longitude
    * Start / Stop Procedure - Action (Stop) - Target (select procedure name - shortcut name),
    * Settings tab - Home Screen Shortcuts - Add.

The difference between the applications, in addition to the ability to set a shortcut - Action Trigger - is not headless, so it launches itself before opening the link, Doo is headless, so it does the reloading in the background, without a graphic component. Even in Action Trigger, you can add to the execution of the opening of the navigator, for example, opening the "Music" application and turning on Bluetooth - full car mode.

As an automator - Browsie Browser.
    Browsie Browser:
    * Swipe down from the top of the screen - "Settings" - "Display and Behavior" - "Advanced Search Engine" tab - "Search Engine" - "Custom",
    * Enter:
    Code:
    magicearth://?daddr=%s
    * "Save".
    * To open - Enter the address in "Type and Go" and select Browsie Browser.

Examples of navigation input (from the main ones):
    Code:
    magicearth://?q=екатеринбург+мега - search for a place on the map ("+" - word separator, allows entering addresses both in Russian and in transliteration),
    magicearth://?daddr=екатеринбург+гринвич - laying a route to the specified place,
    magicearth://?drive_to&lat=latitude&lon=longitude - starts car navigation to the specified point,
    magicearth://?walk_to&lat=latitude&lon=longitude - start walking navigation to the specified point,
    magicearth://?bike_to&lat=latitude&lon=longitude - starts bike navigation to the specified point,
    magicearth://?navigate_home - automatic routing to a previously specified location in the application as "Home",
    magicearth://?navigate_work - automatic routing to a previously specified location in the application as "Work".
    mh1983 and Leyra B10 like this.
    09-03-20 02:40 AM
    @XcrazyS do you still update your tweak version of fennec Browser ?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by lolo9269; 09-07-20 at 05:01 AM.
    09-06-20 11:32 PM
    @lolo9269,
    Almost finished. It will be ready in a few days.
    lolo9269 and elfabio80 like this.
    09-10-20 03:08 PM
    @lolo9269,
    Almost finished. It will be ready in a few days.
    Thank a lot
    09-10-20 03:20 PM
    @XcrazyS
    Will it be possible for you to modify this open source ebook reader app?
    https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com....ro.pdf.reader/

This app uses spacebar to turn on "auto reading mode" but I think it would be much more useful to use spacebar for changing to the next page. So can you please do that?
    09-15-20 08:40 AM
    San Andreas crashing
    And there is no files in Android/data/com.rockstargames.gtasa/files. Why?
    Last edited by ImaginePl; 09-21-20 at 08:56 AM.
    09-18-20 05:30 AM
    @XcrazyS I downloaded telegram apk uploaded on the new BlackBerry World storefront (bb.sz7.me) you probably know about.
    About telegram, I would say perfection, every feature is accessible without no lag and/or misbehaviour by UI elements or anything except its taking a second or two to open up which is no big deal.

But the whatsapp is very irksome, it open up late and lags too much. Besides, either I do send messages or watch stories or swipe to different screens (chats, messages, calls and camera)
    Nothing works as any other android app. It is too slow and seems like it's getting more by every day passed.

I have a BlackBerry Leap running on OS 10.3.3.3216 and the whatsapp apk is the latest one downloaded from its official website.

Is there something I'm the only one suffering from or the trouble is familiar with every BlackBerry device?

Posted via CB10
    09-22-20 12:54 AM
    Hi, I just installed the Fennec build 689400 68.12 (the 56mb file) from fdroid and it runs perfect and really fast on my passport. What improvements does your about:config settings bring in regard to the default one? Thx

Posted via CB10
    09-23-20 09:31 PM
392 ... 141516