Last edited by MuhHsn; 10-08-20 at 04:10 AM.
    10-08-20 03:40 AM
    Gordo, this XcrazyS guy is too much on my channel, wow .. even though I don't recognize the Instagram application, and I just re-upload and share with colleagues. he could only criticize and demonize but he himself could not do anything.

who cheated you, as the supreme person you should be able to find a solution, don't just look down on other people

Posted via CB10
    Dude, you need to slow down. It's not about me supporting whom between you, it's not about anything regarding support or stuff. Election are to be held in the USA not on Crackberry.
    It's not your explanations that make me choose the apk versions of one out of you two. Only thing matters is the fulfilment of purpose where your apk fails badly as it crashes a lot and xcrazy's working better so either you need to work it out to make it up to us all or just sort out your priorities (is BlackBerry really your expertise? )

Posted via CB10
    10-08-20 03:54 AM
    it's up to you i am nobody in this forum. the point is I have also uploaded v217, v218 & v219 on the channel
    Because it's the official file from the vdroid
    Last edited by MuhHsn; 10-09-20 at 05:55 AM.
    10-08-20 04:02 AM
    maybe some of you don't understand the meaning. On the channel there are some that I patched, some were re-uploaded from the original file, as for the application whose icon I only modified, maybe you mean everything I uploaded was the result of your patch being wrong ... if the name is written on the back (by hasan) everyone can understand you too so there is (by xcrazys) behind the name

Posted via CB10
    10-08-20 04:37 AM
    @XcrazyS there is a problem that I encountered.
    The version v218 has also crashed on my BlackBerry Leap running on 10.3.3.3216
    It worked more than three times since I've installed but since the 4th time, it's crashing.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-20 04:43 AM
    @Gordo inc,
    I will contact Instagram support. The application was deleted until the reasons were clarified. I only have Passport, there is nothing else to check the functionality of the application, since emulators do not reflect reality.
    @MuhHsn,
    Let each user copy apps from F-Droid and say that they are patched by them. Don't mislead people, that's all.
    Useless discussion. I don't want to participate in this.
    So the app is functioning on passport. It's me who's experiencing crash.
    Maybe my device does have a problem.
    Already, BlackBerry Leap is a budget device and not as capable as other BB10 OS devices like passport, classic, z10 and z30. It doesn't even have NFC.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-20 07:23 AM
    Already, BlackBerry Leap is a budget device and not as capable as other BB10 OS devices like passport, classic, z10 and z30. It doesn't even have NFC.

Posted via CB10
    All BB10 OSes are identical. There is no reason for any app to work on one device and not another.
    10-08-20 07:30 AM
    All BB10 OSes are identical. There is no reason for any app to work on one device and not another.
    Hello conite!!
    Well I do have some contradictions here. The other week I downloaded a native music player named "Music Player Xtreme" , it kept loading something for about 12 minutes and nothing popped up. When I shared the same app on BBM to few of my friends to check whether it works any more, two of them did try and sent me screen shots of music being played on the their device (one had classic and the r had passport)
    I tried again but no luck on my BlackBerry Leap and this is not the first time I've experiences such technical discrimination. Maybe BlackBerry Leap is different due to its being a budget segment phone and reduced deathless leading to poor performance if compared with other BB10 OS devices.

Or maybe I'm all wrong.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-20 07:38 AM
    Hello conite!!
    Well I do have some contradictions here. The other week I downloaded a native music player named "Music Player Xtreme" , it kept loading something for about 12 minutes and nothing popped up. When I shared the same app on BBM to few of my friends to check whether it works any more, two of them did try and sent me screen shots of music being played on the their device (one had classic and the r had passport)
    I tried again but no luck on my BlackBerry Leap and this is not the first time I've experiences such technical discrimination. Maybe BlackBerry Leap is different due to its being a budget segment phone and reduced deathless leading to poor performance if compared with other BB10 OS devices.

Or maybe I'm all wrong.

Posted via CB10
    Could be anything: different OS versions, different mix of other installed Android apps, or corruption in the Runtime, etc.
    10-08-20 07:44 AM
    Could be anything: different OS versions, different mix of other installed Android apps, or corruption in the Runtime, etc.
    I have the latest OS version and probably my testing friends have that too. Perhaps you're correct, corruption in runtime, will do a security wipe and install the runtime and autoloader again to clean up any corruption occurred.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-20 07:58 AM
    I have the latest OS version and probably my testing friends have that too. Perhaps you're correct, corruption in runtime, will do a security wipe and install the runtime and autoloader again to clean up any corruption occurred.

Posted via CB10
    You never install the runtime separately. The autoloader does everything you need.

Nor do you need to do a security wipe first.
    10-08-20 08:01 AM

Posted via CB10
    On Z30 Instagram also crashing
    10-08-20 08:32 AM
    @conite,
    Some people install Android Runtime files separately or from the BBW, especially when an endless green download bar occurs, but the runtime files in the BBW are outdated, and the forum also sometimes comes across the bar files of previous versions, so users may have the latest firmware and not even guess that runtime old is installed.
    The runtime from BBW is specifically for OS 10.3.2.2876 ONLY. It will corrupt any other OS it is installed on.
    10-08-20 08:52 AM
    @conite,
    Some people install Android Runtime files separately or from the BBW, especially when an endless green download bar occurs, but the runtime files in the BBW are outdated, and the forum also sometimes comes across the bar files of previous versions, so users may have the latest firmware and not even guess that runtime old is installed.
    I have Z10 with the latest firmware. After the first launch, the application works. But on next launches, the application crashes. And if at the first start a notification is received in the Hub, then the application does not start.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-20 09:07 AM
    @XcrazyS I have an apk which my friend forwarded me, it allows one to use whatsapp web on phone saving a lot of space that the official whatsapp app takes, plus the ease is supreme comfort. Being on Android, he reported the whatsapp web better, fast and hassle free.
    This is not affiliated with any sort of "patcher" and it is as original as it can be. I was told that this apk has been downloaded from f-droid and that it is an open-source application.
    I was wondering whether you'd be able to make it compatible to BB10 OS devices.
    Thanks in advance and could you tell me how should I send it to you so that you could have your attention on it?

Posted via CB10
    10-08-20 10:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    It crashes on my Passport too, worked one or two times.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-20 01:52 PM
    The latest Firefox for Blackberry 10 from me.
    moz://a 68.8

- Based on F-Droid's Fennec 68.8 version,
    - Removed compression of libraries,
    - Displayed application name - "moz://a",
    - Dark theme (there is a temporary problem with the font color in the settings - not critical),
    - Icon in the style of Blackberry, for all devices on Blackberry 10,
    - Connected: standard magnifier, text selection sliders in application input fields (in the navigation menu, bookmark menu, etc.),
    - Partially integrated system font Blackberry,
    - Auto-correct text is enabled,
    - Redesigned application graphics, panel sizes, improved text editing menu, rearranged menu items,
    - The assembly is universal,
    - Integration of the ability to edit internal application resources in data/data, in particular - user.js.
    - - Total Commander - Toolbar item "Add".
    - - Function type - "Application start (main function)".
    - - "Command" - Select in the list "Integrate Extract" - "Apply".
    - - A new item with a fox should appear on the toolbar.
    - - Click on the fox icon, after redirecting - "Integrate" - going through the directories sequentially - find the file user.js, then click "Select".
    - - Sequentially select the destination directory - "files" - "mozilla" - "***. Default" - "Paste here".
    - - Restart browser to automatically pick up user.js.

Recommended additions:
    - Decentraleyes - for tracking protection,
    - HTTPS Everywhere - for https encryption,
    - WorkingVPN - to open blocked sites,
    - Tampermonkey - to run custom scripts,
    - - RU AdList JS Fixes - ad blocking script for TamperMonkey,
    - - - Install the RU AdList JS Fixes script from the portal Greasyfork (automatic redirection to Tapermonkey by clicking on "Install"),
    - - - Tampermonkey - "Control Panel" - "Settings",
    - - - "Configuration Mode" - "Advanced",
    - - - "Experimental" (at the very end of the list of settings) - "Embedding mode" - "Instant",
    - Privacy Badger - to block trackers,
    - uBlock Origin - for blocking ads.

Recommended settings.
    - Basic - Compact tabs - Deactivate.
    - Accessibility - Voice input - Deactivate.
    - Optional - Use web fonts - Deactivate.
    - Additional settings - at your own fear and risk by entering the address about: config, the description of the settings - in the Firefox profile theme.
    User.js from pyllyukko - complete disabling telemetry and other anonymity and performance settings.
    10-08-20 02:12 PM
    The latest Firefox for Blackberry 10 from me.
    moz://a 68.8

- Based on F-Droid's Fennec 68.8 version,
    - Removed compression of libraries,
    - Displayed application name - "moz://a",
    - Dark theme (there is a temporary problem with the font color in the settings - not critical),
    - Icon in the style of Blackberry, for all devices on Blackberry 10,
    - Connected: standard magnifier, text selection sliders in application input fields (in the navigation menu, bookmark menu, etc.),
    - Partially integrated system font Blackberry,
    - Auto-correct text is enabled,
    - Redesigned application graphics, panel sizes, improved text editing menu, rearranged menu items,
    - The assembly is universal,
    - Integration of the ability to edit internal application resources in data/data, in particular - user.js.
    - - Total Commander - Toolbar item "Add".
    - - Function type - "Application start (main function)".
    - - "Command" - Select in the list "Integrate Extract" - "Apply".
    - - A new item with a fox should appear on the toolbar.
    - - Click on the fox icon, after redirecting - "Integrate" - going through the directories sequentially - find the file user.js, then click "Select".
    - - Sequentially select the destination directory - "files" - "mozilla" - "***. Default" - "Paste here".
    - - Restart browser to automatically pick up user.js.

Recommended additions:
    - Decentraleyes - for tracking protection,
    - HTTPS Everywhere - for https encryption,
    - WorkingVPN - to open blocked sites,
    - Tampermonkey - to run custom scripts,
    - - RU AdList JS Fixes - ad blocking script for TamperMonkey,
    - - - Install the RU AdList JS Fixes script from the portal Greasyfork (automatic redirection to Tapermonkey by clicking on "Install"),
    - - - Tampermonkey - "Control Panel" - "Settings",
    - - - "Configuration Mode" - "Advanced",
    - - - "Experimental" (at the very end of the list of settings) - "Embedding mode" - "Instant",
    - Privacy Badger - to block trackers,
    - uBlock Origin - for blocking ads.

Recommended settings.
    - Basic - Compact tabs - Deactivate.
    - Accessibility - Voice input - Deactivate.
    - Optional - Use web fonts - Deactivate.
    - Additional settings - at your own fear and risk by entering the address about: config, the description of the settings - in the Firefox profile theme.
    User.js from pyllyukko - complete disabling telemetry and other anonymity and performance settings.
    XcrazyS...it says "unable to install this app"

Posted via CB10
    10-08-20 02:20 PM
    @7mike9,
    Uninstall any Firefox builds on your device, if any.
    Thank you so much!!

Posted via CB10
    10-08-20 02:25 PM
    It crashes on my Passport too, worked one or two times.

Posted via CB10
    I guess the reason why the official developers pulled the lite version of instagram off the play store was that it was unstable and they wished not to fix it and in lieu of that let the only official app rule the city.
    Once again, XcrazyS' browsers are our only medium to reach to instagram.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-20 10:56 PM
    I guess the reason why the official developers pulled the lite version of instagram off the play store was that it was unstable and they wished not to fix it and in lieu of that let the only official app rule the city.
    Once again, XcrazyS' browsers are our only medium to reach to instagram.

Posted via CB10
    Stock browser works fine too.
    10-08-20 11:00 PM
    @XcrazyS I wanna send you an apk that can be used as a whatsapp web on an android device, with a motive that you'll make it compatible to work on BB10 OS. It supports android 4.0.3 and is totally open source.
    Please let me know if you are willing to do so and also the method to share this apk with you.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-20 10:27 PM
    So been following this string for a while and finally did the recommended Fennec download from XcrazyS and the config changes for my Classic. Will see how this goes. And then for my Passport too. Definitely took some time to digest and find the about:config settings. Will post back with progress!
    10-17-20 12:41 PM
    Have been using the Magic Earth app too as supplement to compare with the stock BB10 Maps app...very nice!
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    10-17-20 12:41 PM
    @Gordo inc,
    What's the name of this app? If "WhatsApp Web To Go" - it requires Android above 5.0.
    I do not use WhatsApp.
    Indeed it's the name, maybe I didn't look upon the required android version.
    My BlackBerry is my only device so I have to use my whatsapp in it otherwise I'd follow your footprints and not use whatsapp.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-20 09:45 AM
691 ... 1415161718 ...