I've sent you some money towards all your hard work. I'm posting this publicly to serve as a reminder to others who use your great adapted apps. Thanks xCrazyS! :-)

Posted via CB10
    Jake2826 likes this.
    02-26-20 11:59 PM
    No time for all this.
    Speaking of subscriptions, it makes no sense to make subscriptions on Android applications. Because any subscription can be hacked.
    Does this mean you are done or will more time be spent on BB10 if more donations are made?
    elfabio80 likes this.
    02-27-20 11:47 AM
    I'm getting unable to install this app on my Passport when trying fennec browser.

SQW100-1 running 10.3.3.3216
    02-28-20 06:49 AM
    I'm getting unable to install this app on my Passport when trying fennec browser.

Delete prior versions first.
    02-28-20 07:06 AM

Also delete any other android browser (Kiwi etc) if you have on your Passport.
    02-28-20 07:14 AM
    Thank you for your hard work, XcrazyS.
    02-28-20 01:37 PM
    I say it before... but your hard work is appreciated. Keep up the good work xcrazys!!

Posted via my Passport
    02-28-20 02:22 PM
    The total number of downloads of my applications has already exceeded several thousand. And almost no one even said a simple "thank you", not to mention something more. Very disappointing.
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!!! Post early and post often......

- Chuck
    02-28-20 03:51 PM
    @jamescarruthers,
    Thank you! I am very glad that you like my work.
    @The_Passporter,
    All the most valuable - for free: love, friendship, respect, applications for Blackberry.
    The total number of downloads of my applications has already exceeded several thousand. And almost no one even said a simple "thank you", not to mention something more. Very disappointing. I do not ask anything from users, let everyone act according to their conscience.

I want to say that time is money. I have a lot of basic work and little free time. I can not constantly use my main device for development, because sometimes this leads to a flashing. And the Passport is my main and only device. Contacts, settings, bookmarks, etc. - all this is problematic to restore every time. Virtual machines and simulators Blackberry are not objective (for Android app). For statistics - in our places, the device (Passport Black) costs 400-550$ (new), 200-250$ (strongly used), with an average salary of 450-650$ at the current rate. Very expensive.
    So if I could get my hands on some Passports would you like me to ship them to you?

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    02-28-20 07:50 PM
    If you want, you can have a PlayBook from me also.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-20 10:57 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!!! Post early and post often......

- Chuck
    LMAO
    02-29-20 11:45 AM
    Just discovered this thread. Wow!!!
    Until now I only tried Telegram X and magic earth on my Classic. Both work excelent.
    Thank you for putting all this together, XcrazyS! This is really great work!
    I just sent you a donation. And I hope all others will too, so that you can continue working.

(btw: crypto has less transaction fees than paypal...)
    Jake2826 likes this.
    02-29-20 04:40 PM
    @jamescarruthers,
    Thank you! I am very glad that you like my work.
    @The_Passporter,
    All the most valuable - for free: love, friendship, respect, applications for Blackberry.
    The total number of downloads of my applications has already exceeded several thousand. And almost no one even said a simple "thank you", not to mention something more. Very disappointing. I do not ask anything from users, let everyone act according to their conscience.

I want to say that time is money. I have a lot of basic work and little free time. I can not constantly use my main device for development, because sometimes this leads to a flashing. And the Passport is my main and only device. Contacts, settings, bookmarks, etc. - all this is problematic to restore every time. Virtual machines and simulators Blackberry are not objective (for Android app). For statistics - in our places, the device (Passport Black) costs 400-550$ (new), 200-250$ (strongly used), with an average salary of 450-650$ at the current rate. Very expensive.
    Same issue the group that was trying to build a BB10 launcher for Android ran into....
    03-02-20 10:13 AM
    Mod Squid version 3.4.10.2 from Alex.Strannik.

https://t.me/alexstranniklite/6704

Very handy application for creating, cataloging and storing handwritten notes. Many options for wallpaper. Able to work with PDF. Dropbox cloud storage support.
    In modification received PREMIUM, removed analytics. :-))

Requires: Android 4.1

His telegram channel has a lot of interesting things)

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by NaGMeT; 03-03-20 at 01:46 AM.
    03-02-20 09:08 PM
    XcrazyS,
    Understand you are spending your time and effort on it, thank you very much and appreciate your work!!!
    03-03-20 09:49 PM
    @XcrazyS
    When I get home from vacation you can expect a donation from me for your love of BB10 and it's users.
    Thank you for all you do and hope to see continued dedication to keep an OS alive that may one day get revived due to your dedication and BB10 users loyalty.

03-06-20 03:10 PM
    XcraszyS,

Do you mind if you can post again the script, for Whatsapp and Telegram, to move data folder to SD Card?

The link to Yandex disk was no longer available.

thank you very much and I love your work!!

Kent
    03-10-20 09:55 AM
    XcraszyS,

Do you mind if you can post again the script, for Whatsapp and Telegram, to move data folder to SD Card?

The link to Yandex disk was no longer available.

thank you very much and I love your work!!

Kent
    Send a bit of jingle that way. I have not seen any other BB10 development

Just spend little bit of gold coins as too hard to spend admiration
    03-10-20 09:45 PM
    XcrazyS,
    The script work great.
    FYI, I have to create the Android and data folder in SDCARD in order to work, the SDCARD was newly formatted.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-20 10:38 PM
    Thank you work like a charn!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-21-20 11:36 AM
    Send a bit of jingle that way. I have not seen any other BB10 development

Just spend little bit of gold coins as too hard to spend admiration
    Repost of my own post .....
    03-23-20 10:38 AM
    Repost of my own post .....
    Was going make a donation when I got back from vacation, then SH** hit the fan and I've been busy. Now the Canadian dollar is super low and I think this can wait as everyone is also waiting for a paycheck. Thanks for the friendly reminder though

03-23-20 12:20 PM
    Was going make a donation when I got back from vacation, then SH** hit the fan and I've been busy. Now the Canadian dollar is super low and I think this can wait as everyone is also waiting for a paycheck. Thanks for the friendly reminder though

Not specifically directed at you.
    03-23-20 03:15 PM
    Not specifically directed at you.
    Lol just playing a little chess with you.

In uncertain times as these, things like developer donations have lowered on my list of priorities but in time they will be addressed.

Copied my reply from your reply to my reply to your repost of your previous comment which leads us back to this place. I am not sure where this will take us next but I wish all good health and prosperity

Lol.

03-23-20 05:52 PM
    Lol just playing a little chess with you.

In uncertain times as these, things like developer donations have lowered on my list of priorities but in time they will be addressed.

Copied my reply from your reply to my reply to your repost of your previous comment which leads us back to this place. I am not sure where this will take us next but I wish all good health and prosperity

Lol.

Back at ya
    The_Passporter likes this.
    03-23-20 07:47 PM
691 ... 89101112 ...